Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bug Fixes

As many of you have already noticed, there have been a quite few theme related bugs and issues that have been occurring over the past week ever since the theme update, as well as javascript related issues, causing problems with the post editor, shoutbox, and more. Yes, a jquery conflict literally went by me for a full week without me noticing. Tongue I just resolved the jquery conflict issues, and will be working hard on fixing the remaining theme related glitches over the next few days. I do apologize for the inconvenience there.

Anyway, if you notice any bugs that haven't been reported yet, please feel free to report them below, and I will look into the issue promptly. Any bug reports will be greatly appreciated!

-Darth

I'm not sure if you've noticed, but the alerts menu is broken. Instead of linking to the thread pertaining to the alert, it just gives you "".
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Thanks for the report.

There is a CSS issue with the alerts somewhere. For some reason it isn't designed to really work with themes that aren't dark. Unfortunately, MyBB 1.6.11 screwed with quite a few plugins, so I'll probably be disabling the ones we don't need until the bugs can be sorted out.

Does anyone actually use the alerts?

I tend to, sort of handy to keep track of replies to threads I'm interested in and not clog my email inbox.
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
The good news is that, beyond CSS fixes, the plugin seems to be working. I'll try to work on getting all of that tweaked very shortly.

http://prntscr.com/24cacb
Here's what's causing it.
The shoutbox has been having more issues that it is worth to keep around, so it has been disabled. I am working on setting up an IRC channel to replace it though, so stay tuned for more on that front.

(November 15th, 2013 at 5:55 PM)Damian B. Wrote: http://prntscr.com/24cacb
Here's what's causing it.

Thanks, I'll get the fix implemented shortly.

Nice, an IRC channel! Can't wait.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Alerts are working properly again. Woohoo!
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]