Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How many forums are you active on?

honestly I think the site design is fine, function > Form.
however a temp special thing in may might be cool to celebrate 6 years Tongue
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
I'm still a fan of it, after all this time.

Otherwise, it would have ended like all the forums I had joined over the years, and I would have tired and left.
for all the lulls I think makestation is something like a fondly remembered classic, it doesn't really die or age, it just is.

Especially since a lot of forums are going by the wayside in leu of other more immediate communication methods, a shame really.
(December 15th, 2018 at 9:17 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: for all the lulls I think makestation is something like a fondly remembered classic, it doesn't really die or age, it just is.

Especially since a lot of forums are going by the wayside in leu of other more immediate communication methods, a shame really.

It is indeed. Like a very slow moving river. It may not have the bursts like some places, but it's solid, consistent, and always here.

Glad to help keep it alive.
same here, I'm looking forward to where things are going, even if they are moving at a glacial pace sometimes lol. Finna
We're kinda timeless. I wasn't ever really planned that way, which is the surprising part. I had these huge visions for this community when it was started, (and I can't really take the credit, it was a team effort by everybody by all accounts), and for the most part, we've pretty much lived up to the goals that we set for ourselves. It's kinda become this place that's more or less a safety net and a refuge for all sorts of other communities that either still exist or have gone by the wayside. And it's a place where just about anything is welcome.

Beyond just being an administrator, it's a community I'm proud to be a member of. I don't know where else I'd dump all of these random ramblings and projects I come across. (And I KNOW y'all can agree... Finna )

Thanks for being a part of this community everyone. It's a team effort that has made it the place it has become. And we will continue to work hard to make sure that it is here for years to come. Big Grin

Also, I have some free time finally, so you may see me around here a bit more. The semester from hell has finally ended, and the next one will be much less burdensome on me. I feel exhausted beyond belief, but a few days off and I'm already feeling much more well-rested.

ooh congrats darth! I'm glad to hear you'll be getting more time for yourself, always a good thing.
Several besides my own. I'm also an admin on one! hehe
only a few these days, mostly tech support and retro hardware forums where I can put my knowledge toward good use helping people when not working at my job.
I am active on too many to name because I own a lot myself and I am member of all my best online friend's forums now. I have also joined about 15-20 over the last few months.
[Image: qg8LLVv.jpg]
^Banner made by me^
This one makes five for the moment. I have others I intend on joining as well, but these five for now are more than I can handle sometimes.
I have to update this because I'm active on a few.

makestaiton of course.
Juneberry's forums.
Meowsepad.
Space Battles.
Toms hardware (I help occasionally with tech stuff).
Hack Forums.
I'm now on six rather than five. Just added a paranormal focused one to my regular check list.
Just 3 for me now, though I do occasionally pop in on some others from time to time.
I just opened a new hockey thread Smile
Sports fanatic
Juneberry and WinterBear came from a community that is very similar to ours by the way, that Leo and I have registered to as well. I don't think they've posted a link to it, so I'll post it on here. Check it out if you get the chance! Finna

https://community.meowsepad.org/index.php

My count went up to seven. I clearly have a problem. -.-

Also I run a very small creative community as well. That's another reason I joined- to learn :3
A lot of forums I activated, Cause learn new technics.