Poll: How much time do you spend playing games daily?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
< 10 minutes
0%
0 0%
10-30 minutes
0%
0 0%
30-60 minutes
12.50%
1 12.50%
1-2 hours
50.00%
4 50.00%
2-3 hours
25.00%
2 25.00%
3-4 hours
12.50%
1 12.50%
> 4 hours
0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How much time do you spend playing games daily?

Pretty self-explanatory. How many hours do you spend playing games of any kind daily? Be sure to vote in the poll!

I voted 30-60 minutes, I dont play games very much.
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
It honestly depends on the day. Sometimes it's more, sometimes it's less. Some days not at all. So it probably averages to 30 minutes per day. If that.
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
I have 1-2 hours after school (sometimes) top play a bit of Minecraft but I also have a social life to attend to...
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
I spend almost full time on games during the week, but on Fridays and Saturdays, I play a game called "Real Life"
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
(June 5th, 2013 at 9:10 PM)t3haco link Wrote: I spend almost full time on games during the week, but on Fridays and Saturdays, I play a game called \"Real Life\"

LOL

(June 5th, 2013 at 9:14 PM)Darth-Apple link Wrote: [quote author=t3haco link=topic=63.msg671#msg671 date=1370466658]
I spend almost full time on games during the week, but on Fridays and Saturdays, I play a game called \"Real Life\"

LOL
[/quote]
The worst thing is, it has the worst gameplay ever. The only thing good is the graphics. They're like, 2020 graphics.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
(June 5th, 2013 at 9:19 PM)t3haco link Wrote: [quote author=Darth-Apple link=topic=63.msg672#msg672 date=1370466871]
[quote author=t3haco link=topic=63.msg671#msg671 date=1370466658]
I spend almost full time on games during the week, but on Fridays and Saturdays, I play a game called \"Real Life\"

LOL
[/quote]
The worst thing is, it has the worst gameplay ever. The only thing good is the graphics. They're like, 2020 graphics.
[/quote]

Well mine has GTS 250 graphics. Not sure what that is but it sounds awesome. Big Grin

I have my social life, and a job to attend to, so I only play for an hour or so daily.
In my mind real life is always the best game. Big Grin

real life is the worst game to me... sometimes its the game where I actually WANT to lose or die.
thought i'd say that Tongue
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
I used to play games for hours. Those days are gone I am afraid.

Lately I am not playing games at all. If I end up playing any game, I may play for around 10-20 minutes.
I spend 1-2 hours on playing games after my studies because this is my favorite hobby i mostly play online video games. The games which i play are Superman, Shaq-Fu, Zelda, Custer's Revenge, Big Rigs, Minecraft, World of Warcraft, Bubsy 3D and Call of Duty etc.
I can't really give a number because it varies, but when a new game comes out that I want, I'd normally play it for a couple of hours when I have the time, then leave it alone. I'll explain more below.

Tomb Raider - I purchased this game while it was on sale at Steam. I played the game for 4-5 hours straight, then I never touched it again. I don't play it daily because I don't have the time to play it daily, lol. It's a great game and graphics are excellent.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf: - When I got this game back in June, I spent 3-5 hours daily playing. It's very addictive. Trust me, you might think that you're only playing for 30 minutes, but it's really 3 hours. In August and September, I never played it as much as I did in June and July.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - For this game, I can safely say that I play an hour of it daily. I'm talking about the multiplayer portion of the game. I've never even beaten its single player gameplay, lol. I guess I love first person shooter multiplayer games (mostly Call of Duty games).

Note: There are times I don't play the game. This week's "Game of the Week" is Raid 24/7, and every team I get sucks. I might play more or actually play the game when this changes to Nuketown 27/4 (hopefully Hardcore with mixed up game modes - my favorite).
A lot. Way too much. Voted 3-4 hours due to averaging in the weekend.
I would say it averages about 1-2 hours / day
Very little now. I probably game about 5 hours a week if I am lucky. Which averages around 30-60 minutes a day.
[Image: sig1.png]
1-2 hours for me...if a game is really interesting with engaging missions thats hard to walk away. -especially if a game doesnt have manual save points!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What games are you currently playing? Darth-Apple 137 120,340 May 15th, 2020 at 1:35 PM
Last Post: Guardian