Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AmazingForums - a community for online video creators

I recently launched an online community for video creators, meaning people who make and upload online video on sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Metacafe, DailyMotion, Veoh...

It is mostly centered on YouTube, because it is the most used platforms for vloggers, gamers, comedians etc.

If you are interested in promoting your online videos, youtube channels, collaborating with other people with similar interests, joining a partnership network and earning money from your videos etc. then feel free to sign up at:

http://www.amazingforums.eu

If you have any friends on social networks who are youtubers, recommend them to sign up on my community.

Thanks for your time.
[Image: mrnc7tt5xg8n7y494418.jpg]
I've joined. Looks like a great community, and I plan on posting there. Big Grin

Woohooo! Thanks! You rule!

I will make a video on my vlogging channel and give a shoutout to MakeStation, so that some of my subscribers will come here and register...
Haha thanks! I'll have to throw up an ad for Amazing Forums in the spotlight of the hour rotation list. Big Grin

(September 24th, 2013 at 8:00 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Haha thanks! I'll have to throw up an ad for Amazing Forums in the spotlight of the hour rotation list. Big Grin
Nah, you don't have to do that. It's enough that you allowed me to post my link here. It helps me out a lot with the Google SEO.

By the way, the emoticons don't seem to be working. I click on them and nothing happens. The code doesn't get inserted in the message...