Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you think about iOS 7

Apple released the next version of its mobile operating system yesterday, iOS 7. I upgraded my iPad as soon as I could and here is my feedback.

It remains me about Android when I'm using the task manager. There are the differences but from what it was before to what it is now, you can understand what I'm trying to say. The new icons are a little blah. I personally prefer the old ones. It can be a little difficult to find stuff from the updated Safari, such as the close tab button. The updated App Store loads a lot faster so no complains there. I don't really mind the design changes when opening pre-installed apps.

Well, what about you guys? What do you think about iOS 7?
I upgrade my iPad. The icons got much flatter. It's starting to progress towards a Windows 8 interface.
I don't have any apple devices, but I know many people who do, and I've heard that it isn't really a major upgrade. I really do hope that Apple doesn't make the same mistake that Microsoft made with their latest line of Windows products. Tongue

I just upgraded my iPad and after playing around with it, I think overall I like it. The flatter look is a current design trend and I think it's great to see Apple getting behind it.
I upgraded my Iphone and I'm liking it. :3
[Image: 2z4zes7.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  iOS 14 Darth-Apple 4 2,797 September 26th, 2020 at 7:53 PM
Last Post: Megan
  Do you think Tablets will replace Laptops? Darth-Apple 16 19,053 May 20th, 2017 at 6:41 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost