Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cities: Skylines II Announced

If You Can Dream It, You Can Build It
Create and manage your own city without restrictions. Offering a deep simulation and a living economy, Cities: Skylines II will challenge your decision-making skills and allow you to build the cities of your dreams.
Get ready for a new epic scale in the most realistic city builder - ever.

Here your city will evolve and react to your decisions. A dynamic and ever-changing world that is both challenging and rewarding. Use your creativity and strategic planning skills to grow your city into a thriving metropolis that will attract businesses, residents, and tourists alike. From residential neighborhoods to bustling downtowns, the possibilities are endless. Navigate through the complexities of running a city and keep up with the needs and demands of your citizens.

See your city grow and transform over time. With stunning graphics that are as beautiful as they are detailed, Cities: Skylines II will bring your city to life.

Cities: Skylines II Announcement Trailer
This is obviously very exciting for us city-builder enthusiasts... but, the original was, and still is, amazing. It's going to be a very tough act to follow.

Best of luck to them!
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
its very interesting n

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
I'm obviously excited for it! honestly I can't wait to try it out.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cities Skylines Financial Districts DLC Darth-Apple 4 2,520 January 2nd, 2023 at 8:40 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple
  Screenshots from Cities:Skylines Acko 39 37,584 February 24th, 2021 at 10:51 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  Interstates in Cities:Skylines Darth-Apple 13 5,942 December 13th, 2020 at 7:01 AM
Last Post: tc4me
  What Mods do you Use for Cities Skylines? Darth-Apple 6 4,421 September 1st, 2020 at 1:10 AM
Last Post: Darvince