Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

People who can predict the weather?

Does anyone you know predict weather changes by sensing them in their body or by observing the environment?

How accurate are their predictions?
I can only predict rain from cloudy weather and that's about it Big Grin
Partner forum - https://thee.zone/
Well I can be pretty accurate... but I don't sense anything really (though my knee hurts before a major climate shift...), but I do a lot of meteorological observation and have a decent understanding of such things. especially in june... but that's because it rains every year every day in june at about 2:30 pm and has as long as I can remember.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
SpookyZalost dateline='[url=tel:1686015518' Wrote: 1686015518[/url]']
Well I can be pretty accurate... but I don't sense anything really (though my knee hurts before a major climate shift...), but I do a lot of meteorological observation and have a decent understanding of such things.  especially in june... but that's because it rains every year every day in june at about 2:30 pm and has as long as I can remember.
I assume you don’t like in the Carribbean ?
Partner forum - https://thee.zone/
(June 6th, 2023 at 9:26 AM)~ True Legend ~ Wrote:
SpookyZalost dateline='[url=tel:1686015518' Wrote: 1686015518[/url]']
Well I can be pretty accurate... but I don't sense anything really (though my knee hurts before a major climate shift...), but I do a lot of meteorological observation and have a decent understanding of such things.  especially in june... but that's because it rains every year every day in june at about 2:30 pm and has as long as I can remember.
I assume you don’t like in the Carribbean ?

No I live in Colorado, the climate can be pretty wacky, it can snow one day and be 90*F and sunny the next... But for some reason barring a major la Nina like the one we just had, June has consistently daily thunderstorms around 2/3 pm.  That 1400-1500 for you 24 hour time users like myself.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
My grandpas used to get a pain in his leg every time it was going to rain, it usually did rain after that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Weather That Punk Guy 102 67,619 April 19th, 2020 at 12:24 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  Condescending people... Darth-Apple 9 4,440 February 27th, 2020 at 3:19 AM
Last Post: Guardian
  Do you enjoy watching weather? Acko 2 5,478 April 25th, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Last Post: Sabs
  How to stalk people on Makestation Darth-Apple 18 24,791 September 8th, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Last Post: simlink