Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sad

Saddened to see this forum languish and die from spam, poor management, and inactivity as a result of the previous two things I listed Sad
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
Good morning Thomas, I visit the forum several times a day, unfortunately there is hardly any movement here, not nal the spam is currently being deleted, it's a shame, because there was really a lot going on here, but as things are going now, things are going downhill. Hope it gets better
Undecided

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
It is indeed sad Sad .

Hopefully, the admins are just going through a busy patch, and they'll be back soon - but I guess we'll have to wait and see Smile .
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
(July 12th, 2021 at 6:47 PM)Kyng Wrote: It is indeed sad Sad .

Hopefully, the admins are just going through a busy patch, and they'll be back soon - but I guess we'll have to wait and see Smile .

Big Grin all we can do, sit and wait, and keep posting :-)

Hey so, I'm going through and purging the spam as well as have instituted a few extra measures to prevent further bots from registering. It's quiet yes but there's new stuff being tried out, honestly if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. In the mean time, I apologize if I'm personally not here as much, Life is making it difficult at times between family, my job, and other things. I have actively been brainstorming some ideas and working out ways to try and rekindle the light here at makestation, I'm not going to give up on it just yet and I don't think it's sad either.

Remember, we've always had our slow periods, sometimes even for months, but makestation always makes a comeback! If you want to help change it from being dormant then make new posts, bring in new ideas. If you have concerns feel free to PM any of the forum staff and we'll do what we can to address those issues. Thank you for your informative post, changes and adjustments will be made to improve things.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
No problem, I understand everything, we can do it all Big Grin