Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Favorite tools or equipment for making stuff.

so for me some of my favorite tools besides my wrenches and sockets for working on the jeep is the drill I picked up a while back.

I got a bit set for it that can even drill holes in metal and a hole making bit for it which proved useful when I was making a circuit box for the relay to control the additional fan on the jeep.

I highly recommend investing in reinforced bits that can drill into metal, if nothing else it means that whatever you use them on they'll work decently.

tools I'd like to have that seem useful however would be stuff like a 3D printer, a CNC machine, a laser cutter, etct, I've thought about building them but space is the issue atm.

so what are some tools you guys have used or want to have that seem useful and or really like?
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tools Every Computer repair effort should have. SpookyZalost 5 2,214 September 7th, 2021 at 3:15 PM
Last Post: tc4me
  Need Advice: what software do you use for making websites/webpages SpookyZalost 7 7,097 August 20th, 2018 at 6:57 AM
Last Post: SpookyZalost