Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Windows 11 has leaked: Here’s a sneak peek before next week’s launch!

https://www.xda-developers.com/hands-on-windows-11/  Big Grin

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Fancy paying for an operating system for the enterprise and not being able to manage it or remove the ads.

Good one Microsoft.
Is it just me or is microsoft copying both Mac OSX and the GNOME 3 shell in their windows 11 interface?
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(June 17th, 2021 at 12:50 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Is it just me or is microsoft copying both Mac OSX and the GNOME 3 shell in their windows 11 interface?

Yeah... I hate it. Undecided  You're Microsoft. Be Microsoft. Don't try to be like Apple. We need variety/choice. Not everything to look the same.
I have to admit, I'm not a great fan. It looks too 'mobile' for my personal tastes.

Still, maybe I'll get used to it, and then find it hard to go back to Windows 10 or anything earlier Tongue .
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
Idk, I miss xp, it's interface was intuitive and easy to use, from 8 onwards they keep changing the formula
(June 27th, 2021 at 3:33 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Idk, I miss xp, it's interface was intuitive and easy to use, from 8 onwards they keep changing the formula

Yeah, I wish they'd go back to that style. Well, rather, I wish they used that style as the basis for a modern facelift.
(June 27th, 2021 at 3:33 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Idk, I miss xp, it's interface was intuitive and easy to use, from 8 onwards they keep changing the formula

You and I both. 8 (and 8.1) were amazing on touch screens (I had a Surface RT at the time, and I adored the touch navigation features).
@s3_gunzel yeah that was why I went with 8.1 when I rebuilt my computer at the time.

I'd just gotten a very large touch screen which worked well with it.

@Guardian I agree with you there, honestly they should stick with what makes windows, windows, instead of imitating MAC or LINUX

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Microsoft teases a ‘next generation of Windows tc4me 3 1,482 March 13th, 2024 at 8:44 AM
Last Post: Divya165
  Windows 11 Free Upgrades Won't Arrive Until Next Year tc4me 2 1,670 July 1st, 2021 at 5:03 AM
Last Post: tc4me
  How much time do you spend preparing a website before launch? Darth-Apple 1 4,304 September 10th, 2013 at 3:15 AM
Last Post: Tyler