Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Media] Home Improvement i

I LOVE THIS ! In german : Hör mal wer da hämmert , Home Improvement is an American television sitcom starring Tim Allen that aired on ABC from September 17, 1991 to May 25, 1999 with a total of 204 half-hour episodes spanning eight seasons. The series was created by Matt Williams, Carmen Finestra, and David McFadzean. In the 1990s, it was one of the most watched sitcoms in the United States, winning many awards. The series launched Tim Allen's acting career and was the start of the television career of Pamela Anderson, who was part of the recurring cast for the first two season

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
HEUUUUUUURGH!

I'm working my way through it. I've seen bits and pieces syndicated before, but we have all of it laying around soooo.
This show is part of what inspired me to want to be a builder and tinkerer even if I'm not a pro.

I fix cars, replace electrical circuits, repair plumbing, and repair computers.

Gotta be the best tool man I can be  Big Grin
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(June 14th, 2021 at 6:09 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: This show is part of what inspired me to want to be a builder and tinkerer even if I'm not a pro.

I fix cars, replace electrical circuits, repair plumbing, and repair computers.

Gotta be the best tool man I can be  Big Grin

That's how it should be, alias Tim Allen. just go to work and it will work out, I found the series soooooo awesome, in the 1990s, super team, Binford Tools :-)

@tc4me honestly I wish I had the equipment, setup, and space for it, I'd love to do a home improvement and tool explanation show, it'd be awesome.
@SpookyZalost yes yes yes , the equipment

@tc4me by equipment I mean a stage or a place to actually do the show in lol, I've already got decent mic's cameras, and most of the tools if I wanted to d a home improvement channel on youtube lol.

btw I picked up the first season on amazon and have been re-watching it ^_^
Yeah, unfortunately the series on Amazon costs quite a bit of gold and money here in Europe. It is a shame but will surely find something cheaper on the net

@tc4me word on the wired is, Disney is trying to get it remastered and out on Disney plus, but we're waiting on that whole deal, in the meantime, it's $15usd for season 1 and $20 for each season after.
Prime Video
Buy episode for € 2.49
Buy season for1 € 4.99

Yeah that's about right with the conversation of dollars to euros.