Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Doctor Who

So, Matt Smith, the Eleventh Doctor, is leaving. He played the role for three years. I personally admired how he managed to make himself seem much older than he really is, being even younger than the tenth one, David Tennant. Also, I just loved the bowtie Tongue

But I'm excited because a great candidate is taking his place, Peter Capaldi. My favorite thing about him is that he's over 40 years old. Honestly the people who are all upset that Tennant wasn't brought back and they're using some "old guy" instead get on my nerves. They say they won't be watching anymore - I certainly won't miss them Tongue

Any other Doctor Who fans here?
I have heard quite a lot about the show, but never gotten around to watching it. From what I hear, it's a pretty good show. I'll have to watch it sometime this week and check it out.

You won't be able to unless they're re-runs. The 7th season ended a couple months ago and the 8th won't begin until next year Tongue
Ah, well that sucks. I wonder if they are online somewhere.

Some of the older episodes are I think (from like 2 or 3 seasons back) but good luck finding the recent ones.
It's official. I finally got around to watching my first episode of Dr. Who. Tongue

Congratulations, you have 797 to go Big Grin Tongue
Any recommendations on where to start? Tongue

The 9th doctor, first season of the 2005 series.
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
Start there for the new series, but I jumped all over the place for the classic series (1963-1989)
man it's been wild huh? now the 12th doctor's on his last season and everyone's expectant of who will be 13.
I think I'm a few seasons behind. I need to do some catching up.
I used to be a big fan of this show but it's really turned into garbage. The writing is just awful now. Time to cancel it.
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
(August 24th, 2020 at 3:05 PM)Thomas Wrote: I used to be a big fan of this show but it's really turned into garbage. The writing is just awful now. Time to cancel it.

Yeah I fell off of it too. It just got stale.