Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prince Philip death

Prince Philip, 99, has died just a few weeks after he spent a month in hospital. The Duke's deathw as confirmed by Buckingham Palace this afternoon, with a short message which read: "It is with deep sorrow that Her Majesty The Queen has announced the death of her beloved husband, His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. His Royal Highness passed away peacefully this morning at Windsor Castle."

R.I.P

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Sad for that family. Not surprising in the grand scheme of things IMO. He had a long life.
Oh yes, he was 99.99 years old, he would have turned 100 in June, great life, great guy, super funny

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
R.I.P. Prince Philip :'( . My condolences to his friends and family.

Of course, there have been plenty of commemorations here in the UK. For example, the BBC dropped its entire TV schedule for the rest of the day, in order to broadcast tribute programmes about his life. That decision actually attracted over 100,000 complaints, and I can certainly see why: his passing is certainly sad, but maybe that was a bit much Undecided ?
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The death penalty Darth-Apple 7 20,469 June 3rd, 2017 at 6:08 AM
Last Post: SpookyZalost