Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ocean/Default Theme [Community Poll]

As many of you all are aware, MS Ocean is a long-standing community favorite. It has existed largely in its current form since 2014, and we have kept it over the years as a nostalgic reminder of the design we grew successful with. 

In fact, our current default themes (and every single variation of them) is based directly upon the very same theme. They all share the same HTML/templates, and the variations are solely stylesheet driven. Only a handful of lines of CSS diffrentiate them from each other, as different as some of them look. 

But with that said, we were digging through some older posts and screenshots, and we wanted to address some valid, long-standing requests from the community to simplify the official, default design. The idea of going back to the drawing board has long been under consideration. Should we refresh? 

What are your thoughts on MS Ocean? Could you see a variation of it being present as the MS frontrunner? 

Share your thoughts, ideas, and suggestions below! 
-Darth

I love Makestation Ocean! It's a very well designed theme and I'm happy you brought it back and updated it. You already know my thoughts on the theme situation though lol
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Poll] How should we handle the entourage of email subscriptions? Darth-Apple 3 1,878 December 29th, 2022 at 7:00 PM
Last Post: tc4me
  Default avatar Damian B. 6 10,278 November 15th, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple