Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Official] Member of the Month - November 2020

Congratulations to @pierreh and @Darvince on their dual-selection as Member(s) of the Month for November!

Makestation Member of the Month - Award Nominations

The Makestation Member of the Month vote is held to recognize that have made positive contributions to the community. The Member of the Month for November, will be recognized for their contributions for the previous month (October).

To nominate a member for this award, please submit your nominations here.

All qualifying nominations must be received by 30 October to be considered. Voting will begin as soon as I can possibly get one established, but no earlier than 31 October.

Get your nominations in!
Hy Guardian hallo Darth-Apple, it's really difficult for me to nominate someone, what should I go to, just the number of posts? is rather bad if someone only sends answers, such as only with yes or no ... or after started threads? Or what ? I really have no idea so as not to be unfair

We should really rethink this

lg Tc4me

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
(October 28th, 2020 at 11:41 AM)tc4me Wrote: Hy Guardian hallo Darth-Apple, it's really difficult for me to nominate someone, what should I go to, just the number of posts? is rather bad if someone only sends answers, such as only with yes or no ... or after started threads? Or what ? I really have no idea so as not to be unfair

We should really rethink this

lg Tc4me

This is a subjective choice. You don't have to nominate anyone if you feel its not warranted. Some go by activity, keeping conversations going. We've had some be low quantity high-quality posting. It's all up to you!
Good morning, my problem is my English is not so good, so I understand some things wrongly or not at all, but I try my best, and Google Translate is NOT a highlight either, :-)

Nomination submitted Big Grin

I just wanted to mention I also just submitted my nom
Sports fanatic
Thank you for the nominations! Poll is up:

http://makestation.net/thread-3197.html
Thx , job done  Smile

Congratulations to @Darvince and @pierreh on their selections as Members of the Month!
Congratulations to both of you Smile !
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
Congratulations

congrats to our MOTM for November !
well earned Smile
Sports fanatic
Thanks to all for my nomination as co-MOTM this November! This gives me the incentive, of course, to continue to post in my Talaran City Journal, and I hope to have interesting stuff to report about there.
Congrats!
Dook, dook, dook!

[Image: Caludin.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Official] Member of the Month - May 2021 Guardian 2 1,716 June 3rd, 2021 at 11:40 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  [Official] Member of the Month - April 2021 Guardian 1 1,802 May 3rd, 2021 at 8:23 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  [Official] Member of the Month - February 2021 Guardian 5 3,342 March 21st, 2021 at 3:03 AM
Last Post: zoldos
  [Official] Member of the Month - January 2021 Guardian 4 2,853 February 18th, 2021 at 7:31 PM
Last Post: Kyng