Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MyBB new Release

Mybb Update 1.8.23  https://mybb.com/versions/

not in German :-(

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Thank you for sharing! We ran the update promptly. It carried security fixes, so we haven't wasted any time. Smile

As always, there are usually bugs every time there is an update. (They have a bad tendency to break themes and to force changes to themes on every update. It gets ugly). Please report any issues that are discovered here!

Edit: The forum index may look a little bit ridiculous. That had to do with some CSS issues. CTRL + Shift + R (or CTRL + F5) should resolve the issue! Smile

Great, gladly, the update is now also available in MyBB in German :-)

I will install the german pack sometime tomorrow or Monday. I'm glad to see it's getting some use! Smile

(July 18th, 2020 at 9:11 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I will install the german pack sometime tomorrow or Monday. I'm glad to see it's getting some use! Smile

Fantastic ;-)

I've already upgraded - and, fortunately, the upgrade went relatively smoothly for me.

The only major issue I ran into was that the calendars were completely messed up on my custom themes (due to the introduction of a couple of new templates). That's all resolved now, though Smile .
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyBB 1.8.37 Released — Security & Maintenance Release tc4me 0 950 November 4th, 2023 at 7:18 PM
Last Post: tc4me
  MyBB 1.8.35 Released — Maintenance Release tc4me 1 825 July 21st, 2023 at 9:41 PM
Last Post: Kyng