Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Bug Reports Thread

(November 29th, 2020 at 7:55 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote:
(November 29th, 2020 at 6:00 AM)tc4me Wrote: Rating no function  Confused

Thank you very much for reporting this. This was related to Jquery being loaded too late in comparison to the other scripts. Should be fixed!

Perfekt Should be fixed! THX Big Grin

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Is anybody else finding that the 'Get More' smilies button no longer works?

I'm finding that it's broken - not just on here, but on every MyBB forum I visit (including the official support board).

If it's not just me, then I'm tempted to file a bug report on the official support forums...
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
(December 2nd, 2020 at 6:09 PM)Kyng Wrote: Is anybody else finding that the 'Get More' smilies button no longer works?

I'm finding that it's broken - not just on here, but on every MyBB forum I visit (including the official support board).

If it's not just me, then I'm tempted to file a bug report on the official support forums...

It's working for me. Confused
    It's working for me too

(December 2nd, 2020 at 6:09 PM)Kyng Wrote: Is anybody else finding that the 'Get More' smilies button no longer works?

That's odd. Is it a cross-browser issue? Are any other modals not working as they should?

(December 9th, 2020 at 5:59 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote:

That's odd. Is it a cross-browser issue? Are any other modals not working as they should?

As far as I can tell, it's just that one. All the other modals are still working fine for me. 

It seems to be happening on Chrome, Firefox and Edge, but not on Safari (tested via my phone).

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
Seems to be working here, I'm on firefox 82.0.3 (64-bit)
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Looks like there's a bug with editing signatures.

[Image: uj4XmBZ.png]
Fire theme link to images  behind fire //

https://makestation.net/images/fire//collapse.png

https://makestation.net/images/fire//spinner.gif

https://makestation.net/images/fire//off.png  ......and more

Just thought I would drop in to say that this issue has miraculously solved itself. It wasn't working even a couple of days ago; however, it's working correctly now. 

Not sure what I did, but I'm not gonna complain!

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
(March 24th, 2021 at 12:12 AM)Kyng Wrote: Just thought I would drop in to say that this issue has miraculously solved itself. It wasn't working even a couple of days ago; however, it's working correctly now. 

Not sure what I did, but I'm not gonna complain!

Ghosts of templates past. Tongue 

Weird stuff. Glad its working for you now.
Shoutbox boxing is still haunted