Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Only Tesla Model 3 doesn't dodge

Tesla friends like to provide each other with video material about the company and its electric cars on social media, but in a recent case, a declared opponent provided the best pictures of a spectacular Tesla event on a freeway: there was like pictures from a traffic camera and show from other cars, a Tesla Model 3 on the left lane on the road, on which a small truck overturned was visible from a distance. And instead of switching to the free right lane like the other vehicles, the Tesla drove right into the middle.

Only Tesla Model 3 doesn't dodge
According to the blog Electrek, the incident took place in Taiwan on Sunday. Traffic camera images have also been published on YouTube by local media. They show a moderately busy highway in daylight......

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
WOW. That's not good.

Not sure if there was a slight braking effort or something got struck before impact, but that's still... just terrible.
The video explains that Tesla did not recognize the lying truck because only a white background was saved, and that was the structure of the lying truck, unfortunately the driver slowed down a bit later

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tesla's Self-Driving will run over a child on a school crosswalk tc4me 2 1,263 February 17th, 2023 at 6:11 AM
Last Post: tc4me
  Tesla's 'Full Self-Driving' Absolutely Cannot Handle Snow tc4me 3 1,593 January 8th, 2023 at 4:11 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  Tesla Model S Plaid caught fire while driver was at the wheel, says fire chief tc4me 6 2,462 August 29th, 2021 at 7:43 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH TESLA tc4me 9 4,815 December 31st, 2020 at 9:23 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost