Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I would like to send a thank you to everyone here

Information 
I would like to send a thank you to everyone here, @ Darth-Apple, @Lain, @Guardian @SpookyZalost no matter who, you always try to help me and give suggestions that help to adapt my autism forum Mybb.
css and php as well as html I am getting better and better as a hobbyist with Mybb .. here I have again improved something with css, dotted border for post header and post body, as well as reducing user box, then shoutbox archive and smilies only for registered users visible, see guests register or log in ... I also have a php script from the network  HERE  that mybb can also use if and else in the template
Certainly not everything is perfect, but it works with all browsers as well as mobile everything is without errors
As I said, my way: learning by doing and I only stop when it works the way I want it to. There is no giving up, and we'll do the impossible right away :-)
Thank you guys ! Wink

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Absolutely glad to have you as part of the Makestation community! You are a tremendous contribution!

Thank you!
Ah, the typical brute-force way of learning: changing things until you figure out what they do lol
Gotta say, that's usually the best way to learn, at least for web development. Only need to check documentation to figure out what something in the standard language/library does.

You'll get there, just gotta keep it up. Eventually you'll also come up with your own full custom theme as well.
@Guardian  @Lain 

Thank you for your suggestions, so I learn to understand why what does  Rolleyes

Glad you're here with the community!

Playing around is more or less how we made our theme. We weren't experts at all in the early days. This is what our first theme looked like, and boy it was not very good. We've come a long way since then (and scrapped that theme entirely). Finna

You've helped us as well! You've had a lot of great suggestions for the site, many of which have been implemented (including the smilies on the shoutbox). We have always very strongly valued user suggestions, so they are heard and will make a difference!

Hello @ Darth-Apple, thank you, I am very happy to be with you in the forum and, your plugins are really awesome, I would also like to be able to, Thank you again for your help and implementation

lg Tc4me  Smile

Glad to hear you're learning and improving Smile !

It's a life-long process, though. I've been running forums for 15 years now, and I feel like I'm still learning new things on a regular basis Tongue !
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
It is really fun to code around, but unfortunately my sleep is too short, today I sat on the PC again until 3 am Blush

Very much know that feeling. Once in the zone, it's hard to get out. Finna