Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ben speaks mainly English

Our little son Ben speaks mainly English although we only speak German at home. He learns this from gaming devices, at 5 years he knows his way around on his smartphone, turns on you tube, watches everything in English, Spanish, etc. His autism talent is a photographic memory, everything after speaking in every language, disadvantage, he can not initiate a dialogue, he directs echilalie. that is, if you ask; Ben how are you Then he says Ben how are you. But if he wants something, he can now communicate. With words in all languages .. today the letter U has been in the head since 5 am ... he runs through the house, screams in English. U U U like an umbrella, or U U like a unicorn and that is a bit stressful for hours, because I don't always understand in which language he speaks and what he wants and then he gets overloaded and hits himself  Confused

it hurts me as a father to see him destroy himself and I can't help him
No matter what he does, he is and remains my darling, The best and most beautiful things in the world can neither be seen nor touched. They have to be felt with the heart.

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!