Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Official] Member of the Month - May 2020

Congratulations to @tc4me for being named the May 2020 Member of the Month!

Makestation Member of the Month - Award Nominations

This month, we are holding the first Makestation Member of the Month vote to recognize that have made positive contributions to the community. The Member of the Month for May, will be recognized for their contributions for the previous month (April).

To nominate a member for this award, please submit your nominations here.

All qualifying nominations must be received by 29 April to be considered. Voting will begin as soon as I can possibly get one established, but no earlier than 30 April.

Get your nominations in!

For now, the link seems to be having some issues. Send a PM to this profile in the meantime. The forum squad account is currently open to taking all nominations! Smile
My Question about this: can Admins Moderators etc. also be nominated?

Greets Tc4me

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
(April 23rd, 2020 at 4:17 PM)tc4me Wrote: My Question about this: can Admins Moderators etc. also be nominated?

Greets Tc4me

Staff are not eligible for the member awards. Cool
Thank You  Smile

Yep, we will probably do separate staff awards at some point in the future. For now, we would feel a little strange accepting an award for the MOTMs that we created/run. It'd feel like giving ourselves an award, and that's not what we want. Finna

Looking forward to these. Thanks Guardian!

Good morning I wish everyone here, I unlock the hut and turn on the lights :-)
It will be difficult for me to nominate someone, because topics that concerned me were 99% commented on by the bosses :-), and on other topics my English was not enough and Google translator is so bad to pull out hair

A better suggestion would be to nominate a member for a post they made in the last month. That way, your member of the month is the member of the month for something they did in that month.

I’ll be nominating soon.
i am not sure the link worked right

seemed to send me to the wrong area when i tried to submit my nom
Sports fanatic
(April 26th, 2020 at 8:22 AM)s3_gunzel Wrote: A better suggestion would be to nominate a member for a post they made in the last month. That way, your member of the month is the member of the month for something they did in that month.

I’ll be nominating soon.

The idea is collective contributions, so that can be determined however YOU see fit.

(April 26th, 2020 at 10:30 AM)brian51 Wrote: i am not sure the link worked right

seemed to send me to the wrong area when i tried to submit my nom

It starts a new 'conversation' with the ForumSquad account. The conversations replaced the old PMS, so just type your nominations into the text box that appears and we'll get it.
For now, the link seems to be having some issues. Send a PM to this profile in the meantime. The forum squad account is currently open to taking all nominations! Smile

Hey guys. Our PM system seems to still be having some issues again, and isn't allowing links to work for private messaging specific users.

For now, go to the New Private Message page and type in ForumSquad for the username. This will allow you to send in your nominations!

We will be addressing this in the coming days, our apologies for the inconvenience.

for me it was about submit your nominations here. works

Congratulations to @tc4me for being named the May 2020 Member of the Month!
Congratulations tc4me! Well done! Smile
Thank you very much ! An honor to me!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Official] Member of the Month - May 2021 Guardian 2 1,579 June 3rd, 2021 at 11:40 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  [Official] Member of the Month - April 2021 Guardian 1 1,683 May 3rd, 2021 at 8:23 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  [Official] Member of the Month - February 2021 Guardian 5 3,132 March 21st, 2021 at 3:03 AM
Last Post: zoldos
  [Official] Member of the Month - January 2021 Guardian 4 2,675 February 18th, 2021 at 7:31 PM
Last Post: Kyng