Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kim Jong Un

I'm telling you man, they've gone and made the kiminator, he died but through North Korean mad science they brought him back as a cyborg, probably nuclear powered.

There was this guy who kept a head alive from it's body back in the 1950s, of course his experiments were deemed unethical but it did happen...
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(April 27th, 2020 at 9:07 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: I'm telling you man, they've gone and made the kiminator, he died but through North Korean mad science they brought him back as a cyborg, probably nuclear powered.

There was this guy who kept a head alive from it's body back in the 1950s, of course his experiments were deemed unethical but it did happen...

yes, but with pig body and without a brain  Finna

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Rumors of Kim Jong Un's condition continue to bubble. While South Korean Minister of Reunification Kim Yeon Chul believes a temporary corona virus withdrawal is plausible, North Korea itself is still silent on speculation. US President Donald Trump, however, said he was concerned about Kim, but he did not want to reveal any exact details.

For weeks, the whole world puzzled whether North Korea's dictator Kim Jong Un could have died - now the ruler has shown himself in public again. He inaugurated a fertilizer factory on Friday. North Korean media released images of the act, which included Kim's sister, who was already a successor, and his close adviser Kom Yo Jong.  Dodgy

Gah! So disappointed. Tongue
Foreign reporters were not allowed! ?? Strange, hardly believe that it is real then