Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Official] 20,000 Posts!

Makestation has officially hit 20,000 posts!

A big congratulations to the community, we could not have made it this far without you. Thank you all, for those that post a lot, and even for those that do more lurking. Its the combined community involvement that has made the Makestation community a great place to be.

This has been a great year for the forum so far. I look forward to seeing you all around during the next big milestone!
I'll second Guardian, this is an awesome milestone. Tomorrow is officially our 7th year anniversarry as well. Many thanks to everyone who helped to make this day possible!

Huge year for us all across the board! Smile

When does the 7 year birthday party increase? consider I'm 5 hours further than you :-)

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
(April 13th, 2020 at 2:47 PM)tc4me Wrote: When does the 7 year birthday party increase? consider I'm 5 hours further than you :-)

We only know the day, not the hour. Smile Tongue

Woot, 7 years in existance, and 20K posts to boot!

Makestation will never die Tongue
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Congrats for the milestone, specially for the anniversary, sustain a forum this days is really hard and any day online is great.
[Image: fleet.jpg]
7 is the lucky number.
Gonna be a big year for MS, especially with all the updates we're planning Smile
And now 22,006 !22,006 

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
This is one of only two growing forums that I know of, and I know of quite a few. Quite an accomplishment for the current times!
This is a wonderful community!
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
Thank you guys for the kind words! The staff team very much appreciates that you guys believe in what this place has become and is becoming. We've worked incredibly hard for seven years to keep it online.

Many thanks to you guys for being a huge part of making this place what it is. Big Grin

It's been a while since I've come across a forum that's genuinely friendly and has some good characters. Glad to be here. Big Grin
WebDevZone - A new, friendly web development community

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  5,000 has been reached! Darth-Apple 9 20,071 October 1st, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Last Post: spork985