Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Video-Chat ???

(April 18th, 2020 at 5:44 PM)Lain Wrote: Alright guys.
https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/govt...61550.html
How do we feel about this? These Zoom stocks are taking quite the beating... ;o

Ngl I do have a pretty decent bit of respect for this guy and his bravery. I interpret his message as 'Go f*** yourself' to the govt officials.

WOW. Ballsy dude... and everyone got to see.

Yeah, Zoom got a surge because of this, but it has garnered some notoriety. Trial by fire for those guys
I almost feel bad for them. They’ve never been this huge before. The tech guys are probably scrambling to keep everything together at this point.

No idea what their hosting/data center looks like. I imagine it’s not cheap to run, especially if it’s on AWS.

Unfortunately the school chose Microsoft Teams, well what should you do, unfortunately, the donkey runs after the free food .. Sad . I can partly understand that the easy way is the easiest.

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Well, I used Zoom today for the first time - and, it seemed efficient enough Smile .

Fortunately, we weren't discussing anything that would be of interest to China, just in case they were listening in Tongue .
I used to use Deepin Linux a while back. Absolutely phenomenal distribution, but everyone was worried that there was a privacy issue because of China.

Honestly, even if I was being spied on, it’s not like the NSA doesn’t do the same thing in the US. Privacy is a misnomer nowadays. Finna

(April 21st, 2020 at 8:10 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Honestly, even if I was being spied on, it’s not like the NSA doesn’t do the same thing in the US. Privacy is a misnomer nowadays. Finna

Nothing to see here...   Confused