Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coronavirus

Hey so did anyone hear that children older than 2 already have some kind of immunity to the virus?

somehow they're getting rid of it faster than tests can confirm they even had it.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Yeah... I think the tests are also just confirming prior infections, so now we're seeing an upswing in numbers that aren't necessarily problematic.
The deaths/infection rate is much lower than it has been in the past, so it's great news for our testing. The case counts are going to continue to skyrocket.

My guess is that we have about six to eight weeks more in the thick of the worst aspects of the pandemic, and after that it will linger for many months but generally slow down. Hopefully this proves to be the case.

Hey so not that I'm willing to test this but I don't get sick very often and it's rare the common cold hits me at all and usually only for 24 hrs.  Considering I used to get pneumonia every year from allergies too I'm wondering if I might have some kind of base immunity to it.  Considering that one of the cold viruses is covid-2.  It's like, when everybody else gets the flu or cold in an office I don't or if I do it's only briefly with minimal symptoms.

Just something I've been wondering about.  Would be cool to have a head start on an immunity against the plague lol.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
With us it was already very good with Corona, but for 3 days the numbers have increased extremely, the loosening is to blame, no mask requirement, etc. ...

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
PEI where I live had no cases for over two months where the number of cases was 28 but as of July 8th is now up to 33 cases since we had a very more annoucned over first of July till then but 5 of them a related to same person.
[Image: qg8LLVv.jpg]
^Banner made by me^
https://www.worldometers.info/coronaviru...meAdUOA?Si
  • Coronavirus Cases: 49,779,523

• view by countryDeaths: 1,250,644

• Recovered: 35,337,786

I hope they can have a vaccine soon. It's a tragedy to see the level of death we've seen from this virus.

It sounds like we're getting closer, we just need to hang on for about 6 more months. It's going to be a long wait, but we if we can make it, all of this will get better very soon...

(November 7th, 2020 at 5:42 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I hope they can have a vaccine soon. It's a tragedy to see the level of death we've seen from this virus.

It sounds like we're getting closer, we just need to hang on for about 6 more months. It's going to be a long wait, but we if we can make it, all of this will get better very soon...

We also hope for the vaccine !!! Unfortunately it is now really exhausting, Ben and his autism and urge to move, there is a lock down again, no going out, we suffer but he suffers a lot more and does not understand the situation. Upper school is closed, that means with big daughter (15) is now at home again for at least 4 weeks and is taught via homeshool internet, my middle son (13) lower school is still allowed to go to school, but he is already being talked about that the close again

Worldwide

Total cases 50 801 471

Recovered 33 232 864

Deaths 1 262 199

Confused

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coronavirus Mask Laws Darth-Apple 4 3,003 July 12th, 2020 at 1:45 AM
Last Post: Double Knot