Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

MyBB Status Updates (in development)

Thank you. Smile the biggest thing that I need a great deal of help with is testing. All of the functionality is written, and it’s mostly small fixes that are remaining. I’m keeping track on the GitHub issues page so the progress can be seen there.

I’m also installing various themes and testing the status feed on other styles. It has quite a bit of custom CSS and I’m working on making sure it gracefully blends with the theme rather than overwriting anything unnecessarily.

(October 30th, 2020 at 11:24 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Thank you. Smile the biggest thing that I need a great deal of help with is testing. All of the functionality is written, and it’s mostly small fixes that are remaining. I’m keeping track on the GitHub issues page so the progress can be seen there.

I’m also installing various themes and testing the status feed on other styles. It has quite a bit of custom CSS and I’m working on making sure it gracefully blends with the theme rather than overwriting anything unnecessarily.

Hy Darth-Apple for repeating the problem on the index / forum page. The test forum is set to German, nevertheless in the input field Update your Status and also Posted by, and View all update and also in the layer despite the German file in English, when I look at View all update on the statusfeed.php, everything works output in German, I have now tried to put the German language file in the English folder and now everything is in German, so these cannot be fixed specifications, where the problem is, I really don't understand why despite the German file on the index the english file is accessed. I hope you understand what i mean . lg Tc4me

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Problem with the special character  "   Addin writes  &quot;

lg Tc4me

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
where i can download it ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A proper MyBB Status/Profile Updates Plugin? Darth-Apple 6 12,700 August 2nd, 2014 at 8:02 PM
Last Post: CapTon
  Good status update & advanced profile plugin? Darth-Apple 1 4,757 August 27th, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Last Post: simlink