Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Recommended Forums

We are stronger as a community. We have a few members that have communities that are similar to ours. We believe strongly in supporting other communites (as they have helped support us over the years). With all ado, here are some other communites made by members here, who we believe to be high quality communities. They've passed the test and meet the standards to be included here. Smile 

Aeowulf Forums - A general discussion forum owned and managed by Guardian. 
Zalost's Gridzone - Spooky Zalost's NeoCities homepage. Custom designed and managed by the man himself! 
MeowsePad Forums - A relatively new community created by JuneBerry and Winterbear. This is a similar community to ours here at MS. 

We will update this list as more are communities become qualified!

Thanks Darth! If anyone is ever on Aeowulf, feel free to talk openly and often about Makestation goings on. I think each site has something that will draw different people in, but working in partnership rather than as competitors, we can make all communities stronger and better for it!

Oh, and if you guys make a thread in the Promotion Portal, I will sticky your post as I have Makestations.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some Recommended Budget Webhosts Darth-Apple 3 9,435 November 10th, 2014 at 1:22 AM
Last Post: Clayton
  The Recommended Webhost Thread Darth-Apple 6 13,605 December 2nd, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Last Post: NightShadow