Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Debate] The general chat thread

Crazy. Outright crazy. A ton of personal stuff has been happening.
My schedule is now completely booked. Here we go again... Tongue

(September 29th, 2014 at 4:20 AM)Clayton Wrote: Crazy. Outright crazy. A ton of personal stuff has been happening.

Sorry to hear that man, hope things are able to improve for you.

Watching American Horror Story. Big Grin
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rlgp2nnqkpdmhi...4.jpg?dl=0

This was posted by the management at work. Fail... Tongue

People these days. It is really concerning how most of them make through day to day. Lol.
(October 27th, 2014 at 12:28 AM)Clayton Wrote: People these days. It is really concerning how most of them make through day to day. Lol.

What's going on?

I was referring to your post above about the sign, it's insane how they process stuff in their heads.
So after a week of being IP blacklisted from MyBB by a server script that apparently bans suspicious IPs, I have now figured out how to set up an SSH tunnel to browse everything anonymously on the web. It's a little slower, but I learned something new. Was way easier than I expected. Tongue

(October 27th, 2014 at 4:00 AM)Clayton Wrote: I was referring to your post above about the sign, it's insane how they process stuff in their heads.

I agree.

Anonymously, sounds sketchy....

Kidding haha, that's great that you got around, maybe you can work with the guys on getting it all cleaned up and your IP unblocked.
That is what they themselves suggested. The guy who manages the serer apparently isn't around, so it's not like I'm evading bans or anything. It was blacklisted by an automatic server script. Tongue

I dug this up today... Unbelievable that's how the forums here used to look. Those were my earliest theme development days, not my best to say the least. Tongue

What a shock... Huh

There were people who actually liked it, believe it or not. This was in the old days here, right after we converted to the software we use now. I'm not sure if it's just my monitor or if those shades of brown/biege really do look terrible. Tongue

Oh, um, wow, you have definetly come a really long way in terms of theme development and such! I am not too fond of those colors myself. XD
Well, you know, they say a bad theme is the first step towards a forum's success! Tongue

For sure! Tongue

That kind of inspires me to make a theme when I get home from work today. Tongue
(November 5th, 2014 at 6:40 PM)Clayton Wrote: For sure! Tongue

That kind of inspires me to make a theme when I get home from work today. Tongue

Be sure to make a thread for it if you come up with something interesting. Big Grin

I remember that theme! (Sorry Darth, the brown/beige were that bad. Tongue)
Mind you, it's definitely now the worst colour choice... you could have used peptol-bismol pink! Tongue
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
Some people from PZ said it was great. I was a fool to believe it. Then someone from TAZ goes and literally rips apart everything I thought was good about it in the most blunt way possible. Needless to say, I needed a bit of a reality check back then. Tongue