Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Debate] The general chat thread

mmk.. explain
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
Oatmeal is delicious... what did my fellow Makestation members eat for breakfast? Big Grin
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
I've realized that I've neglected piano practice. I've forgotten more than I imagined possible, only remember simple chords. All of this coding has taken a toll on my schedule. Tongue

The good news is that I have forgotten nothing on guitar. Big Grin

(January 20th, 2014 at 4:11 PM)AcoG000 Wrote: Oatmeal is delicious... what did my fellow Makestation members eat for breakfast? Big Grin

Today, I ate a snickers bar. I'll make up for it at lunch. Tongue

Neglecting both piano practice and your diet. Unakzeptabel. [Image: emot-colbert.gif]

You're probably right. Tongue

So I got a pretty big scare today. I arrived at work today, and tried to log on to the MyBB forums to check something right before my shift, and was greeted with a "you are banned" message. I drove around to find a different cell tower just to check it if was an IP ban, and it turns out that it was. That was a relief. Tongue

I hate cell providers.

I wonder who was the one who was banned on your Cell Phone IP range. Tongue

Who knows... I have to wonder the same thing. Tongue

That's interesting for sure! Lol, I would have been really worried, and not though to drive to another cell tower. Tongue
I wouldn't have thought to try that out either, except for the fact that MyBB Forums wouldn't even let me log out. That's what got me wondering.

Needless to say, I'm glad I checked. Otherwise it would have been on my mind for a full seven hour shift. Tongue

Not much work woulda got done while worrying. Tongue
Oh I'd have gotten work done. It would have just been a whole lot harder haha. Yesterday was actually an unusually busy day at the restaurant.

I always produce less work it seems when I am worried. Tongue
It's only natural Tongue

Haha true dat. Tongue

I tend to get more work done when nothing is going on, whether it be good or bad. Tongue
Another round of spambots = gone. Tongue

Had a great day. Still have to write a paper, but hey, some free time sure feels nice! Big Grin

I'm off to work once again... My work hours have once again nearly doubled, which means I'll be making bank. Tongue