Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Debate] The general chat thread

well we're all glad to have you visit our corner of the wired Juneberry ^_^

and I agree about the shoutboxes, I always sorta preferred having dedicated chats... until everybody had moved to it and was no longer contributing to the forum.

so I can sorta see it from both sides but I think I prefer the slower, more detailed, and methodical forum posts over shoutboxes and chatrooms lol.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
I like that forums are slower myself. I get really anxious in most chatrooms and stuff. Though I'm okay in some large discord servers, I mostly stick to smaller ones or the web. Smile
Chatrooms are ok... it's how I trained my typing speed, learning to keep up with the flow of communication.

I'm going to have to start putting up more crazy projects here again, I've got tons of them lol.
What kind of projects are they?
Just random stuff, I posted quite a few tutorials in the tech section a while back, stuff that seemed to have been lost because the internet aged, sites went offline, etc.
I wonder if there's anything I can share or write tutorials for... Honestly, I can't think of anything.
that's the nice thing about makestation, the focus is on being creative, sorta in the name, doesn't matter if you write tutorials or just talk about fun stuff, creativity takes many forms, be it games, music, writing, DIY stuff, doesn't matter.

freeform is sorta the norm lol.
It's quite inspiring, really.
(February 5th, 2020 at 7:20 AM)Juneberry Wrote: I like that forums are slower myself. I get really anxious in most chatrooms and stuff. Though I'm okay in some large discord servers, I mostly stick to smaller ones or the web. Smile
I myself find that I have an easier time these days of talking in chatrooms; I tend to overthink my replies on forums and such.
(February 6th, 2020 at 1:19 PM)Darvince Wrote: I myself find that I have an easier time these days of talking in chatrooms; I tend to overthink my replies on forums and such.
Well when you do post it is always a welcome sight. Cool

(February 6th, 2020 at 11:54 AM)Juneberry Wrote: It's quite inspiring, really.
Its the best!
Just got off work from an 11 hour shift. Working one every day this week. Huh

(March 9th, 2020 at 10:20 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Just got off work from an 11 hour shift. Working one every day this week. Huh

Every day does not not sound fun... I do not miss shift work.
I get paid well for what I do, which makes it all worth it. But I'm graduating this year, and I won't be looking back. I'll be paying back student loans, but at least I'll be done with this way of life. Finna Tongue

Well, as long as its worth it and you can see the end prize!
11 hours a day doesn't sound so good :c
On the bright side, I re-arranged my schedule a bit. I'm only working those days about 3 times a week, and have half days on the other two. It's nice to have a break in there from time to time.

I'm genuinely not sure if this is a bug... Finna

[Image: fzefX.png]

Our tiny server got a workout. Huh

Wow. That's crazy. Tongue

Just a sign Makestation is growing.