Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Debate] The general chat thread

Dang... how many people are working in your department?

(July 10th, 2018 at 12:55 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Dang... how many people are working in your department?

during night shift, it's me and 2 other people one of which who hasn't gotten full access yet.
sunday nights it's just me and 1 other person.

I asked my boss to see about moving me to day shift back in march because I've had more and more responsibilities interfering with my ability to sleep and rest between shifts during the day, in may I was told they had a candidate lined up, then one guy quit -____-

I'm really hoping she finds another night shift person because while I normally enjoy the quiet my non job responsibilities are becoming too much to juggle with it.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
good morning pals..ive noticed i got my first bug bite..its been 10 years since the last one. pro tip, never leave your bedroom window open at nights...any creepy crawllies can invade
(July 12th, 2018 at 3:28 PM)VSS Wrote: good morning pals..ive noticed i got my first bug bite..its been 10 years since the last one. pro tip, never leave your bedroom window open at nights...any creepy crawllies can invade

.........you haven't had a bug bit in 10 years!?!?!?!

Do you live in the city? Tongue
Does a mosquito count as a bug bite? Tongue

(July 13th, 2018 at 2:42 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Does a mosquito count as a bug bite? Tongue

Absolutely.

The buggers...  Angry
(July 12th, 2018 at 9:33 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(July 12th, 2018 at 3:28 PM)VSS Wrote: good morning pals..ive noticed i got my first bug bite..its been 10 years since the last one. pro tip, never leave your bedroom window open at nights...any creepy crawllies can invade

.........you haven't had a bug bit in 10 years!?!?!?!

Do you live in the city? Tongue

yes. bugs can invade anywhere at anytime. the tables were to be turned if we lived on a space station..need a more sterile enviroment
(July 16th, 2018 at 4:12 PM)VSS Wrote: yes. bugs can invade anywhere at anytime. the tables were to be turned if we lived on a space station..need a more sterile enviroment

Only in space do we have the potential to shape nature to our advantage, or rid us of our pests.
zero gravity, thats the answer. but then again, what will happen when the toilet gets backed up. ahhhh!
(July 19th, 2018 at 2:55 PM)VSS Wrote: zero gravity, thats the answer. but then again, what will happen when the toilet gets backed up. ahhhh!

You don't want to find out! Tongue
good morning forum bot friends. usually when iam on, the bots are only ones on. anyways, have a nice sunday
Hey guys! Been a little quiet on my end lately. Life getting in the way and all.

Hope everyone has a great week!
Haha I've been busy here as well! Started a new job this week and finally got out of the restaurant again. It's had me a little tied up.

Hope life is good on your end. Life and more important priorities always come first! Tongue

Tongue I've been busy with work, life, and projects so I understand lol, this is why we need more people though!
Well congrats Darth!

Had three interviews in the past two weeks. All unsuccessful. Undecided

@Spook: Absolutely!
@ Guardian: try a temp agency, or just a hiring agency, I've noticed that I tend to get better results there.
you should try to fix that glitch. i cant log in the normal way as posted in feedback section. i have to go click on a member's name, click on send a pm which takes me to secondary login screen then im able to log in there.
Thank you for the report @VSS! I will do some looking into the issue and should have it fixed this weekend. In the meantime I put a link on the homepage to our alternative login form so that users can find it.

Apparently it was a bug due to a few things being broken during our software upgrade. Our software is usually great, but sometimes it doesn't play nice with highly modified themes.