Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Debate] The general chat thread

(June 22nd, 2018 at 8:31 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote:
(June 22nd, 2018 at 8:20 PM)Guardian Wrote: Great! Took the day off, mental health day/ Tongue

Same here. Needed to catch a break... it's been too long. Finna

bah, I always get fridays off... I'm just too busy fixing stuff to notice lol.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(June 22nd, 2018 at 8:32 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: bah, I always get fridays off... I'm just too busy fixing stuff to notice lol.

Or coming up with parallel port diagrams Big Grin Finna

(June 22nd, 2018 at 8:34 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote:
(June 22nd, 2018 at 8:32 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: bah, I always get fridays off... I'm just too busy fixing stuff to notice lol.

Or coming up with parallel port diagrams Big Grin Finna

haha there is that lol, gotta hack them retro systems to keep such great technologies from being lost to time... that being said.

you know what I totally want right now?

a 64 bit parallel port bus! seriously like multi-gigabit data transfer per lane on a 30 pin connector... seriously... I'm not sure what I would do with all that power besides maybe run some kinda packet sniffer array or something.
(June 22nd, 2018 at 8:36 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: haha there is that lol, gotta hack them retro systems to keep such great technologies from being lost to time... that being said.

a 64 bit parallel port bus! seriously like multi-gigabit data transfer per lane on a 30 pin connector... seriously... I'm not sure what I would do with all that power besides maybe run some kinda packet sniffer array or something.

Haha is that even a thing? I thought those ports far predated any 64 bit system that was used in any kind of home computing system. Tongue

(June 22nd, 2018 at 8:39 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote:
(June 22nd, 2018 at 8:36 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: haha there is that lol, gotta hack them retro systems to keep such great technologies from being lost to time... that being said.

Haha is that even a thing? I thought those ports far predated any 64 bit system that was used in any kind of home computing system. Tongue

sadly no... that's just me wishing Tongue

my favorite thing about parallel ports is that they can be used like a GPIO (like on the raspberry pi!), you just don't have that anymore on modern systems.
hows it going bro's. just passing by after doing some shopping. im fired up for 2 hours of forumming here, there and everywhere
Trying to find something to eat.... I had dinner an hour ago and am ready to grub some more.
Same here. Just snacking at the moment! Tongue

The wife ended up making some french toast. Superb!
working currently but I enjoyed a Quesodilla with salami the other day Tongue
(June 27th, 2018 at 4:57 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: enjoyed...salami

BLEGH!  Tongue
good morning salami fans. just passing by. have been preoccupied these past few weeks. cheers.
(July 3rd, 2018 at 3:45 PM)VSS Wrote: good morning salami fans. just passing by. have been preoccupied these past few weeks. cheers.

Always good to see you pop in though!  Cool
good ol guardian. well iam passing by once more. catching up on forums. TGIF!
(July 6th, 2018 at 3:41 PM)VSS Wrote: good ol guardian. well iam passing by once more. catching up on forums.  TGIF!

TGIF!

Was so ready for the weekend.  Cool
good evening MS fans.. just passing by this late at night. in good company with ghost of members and bot pals.
eugh, my nights have become hellish of late, I still wait for my boss to find a replacement so I can move to days, IRL daytime stuff keeps getting busier and busier and making it more difficult to get rest between shifts.
I feel like a zombie right now.
Eh, Mondays..... sick fo them.

Good luck with that Spooky!