Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Debate] The general chat thread

Off to play a soccer game here in just over an hour. Cool
ello makestation fans...today my media player stopped working...aimp...only had for few months..so now iam using winamp. i tried getting audacious but couldnt figure out how to get new skins and stations, even with "how-to" info lol...winamp is better
(June 15th, 2018 at 4:42 PM)VSS Wrote: winamp

Wow, haven't heard of that in forever. How is it now?
(June 15th, 2018 at 7:52 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(June 15th, 2018 at 4:42 PM)VSS Wrote: winamp

Wow, haven't heard of that in forever. How is it now?

actually it's pretty good, I usually recommend it to friends and family looking for a decent audio player with VLC for video.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(June 15th, 2018 at 10:57 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: actually it's pretty good, I usually recommend it to friends and family looking for a decent audio player with VLC for video.

Thanks. VLC is the ONLY video player I use, but I'm not a fan of it as a music player.
heres my audacious player. i switch back and forth from this one to winamp.

[Image: bsj.png]

nicely compacted.
(June 16th, 2018 at 4:14 PM)VSS Wrote: heres my audacious player. i switch back and forth from this one to winamp.

nicely compacted.

That does look nice. Might have to give it a shot.
(June 16th, 2018 at 5:19 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(June 16th, 2018 at 4:14 PM)VSS Wrote: heres my audacious player. i switch back and forth from this one to winamp.

nicely compacted.

That does look nice. Might have to give it a shot.

my problem with media players is that none of them seem to have MIDI support, WMP still does... though I do run it through a virtual Midi software to enhance the sound first.
good evening make station friends...just passing by this late at night. nothing going on today...just the usual, playing more hitman and chilling with rod lucas on bsj.fm
What's up!?

Just finished watching World Cup games. Now to go find something else.
Been quiet the past couple of days, working on a new project with the wife. Cool
... that moment when your co-workers start referring to you as a hacker because of how quick you solve problems before going to Tier 2/3... they just take way too long to get back to you for simple fixes that are above Tier 1 pay grade.

@ guardian oh nice! sounds like you're having fun.
(June 21st, 2018 at 2:09 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: ... that moment when your co-workers start referring to you as a hacker because of how quick you solve problems before going to Tier 2/3... they just take way too long to get back to you for simple fixes that are above Tier 1 pay grade.

I used to do the same thing. Even now, our Tier III is hella slow. 

It's... interesting.  Tongue
(June 21st, 2018 at 9:27 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(June 21st, 2018 at 2:09 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: ... that moment when your co-workers start referring to you as a hacker because of how quick you solve problems before going to Tier 2/3... they just take way too long to get back to you for simple fixes that are above Tier 1 pay grade.

I used to do the same thing. Even now, our Tier III is hella slow. 

It's... interesting.  Tongue

right? lol
hows it makestation fanatics...juts passing by keeping up activity on forums.. hope all is well with you all
(June 22nd, 2018 at 2:18 AM)VSS Wrote: hows it makestation fanatics...juts passing by keeping up activity on forums.. hope all is well with you all

I'm good man, how are you? Heart
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
Great! Took the day off, mental health day/ Tongue
(June 22nd, 2018 at 8:20 PM)Guardian Wrote: Great! Took the day off, mental health day/ Tongue

Same here. Needed to catch a break... it's been too long. Finna