Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ever been cheated on?

* Darth-Apple raises hand

Crying

umm... I haven't but I might be helping someone do this to their less than interested boyfriend...
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
* Harry K. raises hand Sad
Got revenge 2x harder though, not proud.. but satisfied. Rolleyes
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
* Guardian was happy for it to happen.

Gave me a good excuse to get rid of her. She was flaky to begin with.
* Martin is lucky and haven't been cheated on.
[Image: sig1.png]
Definitely among one of the most emotionally difficult misfortunes I have ever encountered. Things happen for a reason, but d***...

It was my own roomate who she cheated with, and one of my best friends. It's unbelievably hard... I don't even have words.

(June 1st, 2018 at 5:09 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: It was my own roomate who she cheated with, and one of my best friends. It's unbelievably hard... I don't even have words.

Wow, feel sorry for you man. I hate people that can do things like that, why would you want to hurt someone so close to you for a one night thing? Some things in this world. Rolleyes
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
Bump Tongue .

I never have - although, given that I've only had one proper girlfriend, I haven't had much opportunity to be cheated on in the first place Tongue .

Sorry to hear about this for all of you who have been through it Sad .
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
If someone cheats on you, they never really loved you. That’s how I look at it.

My last girlfriend and I didn’t work out, but there was a big difference with her compared to when I was cheated on previously. She would have never done such a thing. It was clear. I never once had to worry about it.

Sometimes you get a weird feeling about some people. If you don’t feel confident that someone isn’t going to cheat on you, your gut might be telling you something.