Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

What are you listening to?

Seeing as it's the second decade of the new millennium, rockin it from Low earth orbit, PROTOZOA!!!!
Rolleyes

"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
OMG, I'm dying Zalost. Tongue
Dangerous and Sweet by Lenka
Spring Day by BTS
[Image: qg8LLVv.jpg]
^Banner made by me^
Crystal Ball - Lenka
i am still listening to MBT ( consciousness theory), Videos a lot
Sports fanatic
Mass of the Fermenting Dregs (Japanese Punk/Shoegaze band)
STARSET - Divisions (2019)
BONES - Pretty much any tape released whenever
Babymetal - Road of Resistance, Megitsune, Akatsuki, Karate, and whatever shuffle gives me (also live performances)
Fishmans - Otokotachi no Wakare (Tayorinai Tenshi, Long Season, 'Oh, Slime!' are my fave tracks)
Various Anime/Game OSTs (Cowboy beepboop, FairyFencerF, Cytus [I+II], Persona5, FFXIII-1/2/3, K-On, LoveLive remixes, anything Makoto Shinkai/RADWIMPS)

Pretty much it for the time being.
Gonna see Polyphia live in a couple months, and I'm looking forward to the new Haru Nemuri release

just found this, I love the FiXT label and the artist Scandroid.

but this song... CYBERPUNK AF!!!  Cool 

[Image: WJvPaIN.png?1]

I really aught to make a playlist of villanous/mad genius themed songs roflol
BABYMETAL's Live at Tokyo Dome [Red Night] is probably the most incredible live album I've heard in a while. Managed to get it from a torrent of their discography, since I can't get physicals easily overseas and I don't like streaming services because I have no guarantee of internet at any time of day, especially during my commute.

But when I listened to it seriously for the first time a while ago on the bus ride to class, I just wanted to get up and start screaming and singing along.
The sound quality is good. The EQ and mastering is amazing, you can still hear the crowd, but the music is more prominent, nothing is necessarily overpowering, no serious distortion like live albums usually have, just perfect. And the versions of the songs and little interludes with the 'story' are much better than the actual albums (Legend and Metal Resistance.)

Would recommend 12/10.

Also been listening to YUNG LEAN more. Mostly his older stuff from unknownmemory but also newer stuff off Stranger and POISON IVY.
Boylife in EU is a fantastic MV, very European.

Cool
(March 5th, 2020 at 2:44 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote:

Cool

Their whole WAREZ album is great

@lain: Thanks for helping me find it lol, I'd just come across a couple covers while listening to them on Youtube.

Love this band.

(March 6th, 2020 at 4:09 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote:

@lain: Thanks for helping me find it lol, I'd just come across a couple covers while listening to them on Youtube.

They actually had a mini-CTF kinda thing when they released the album. On their site was some binary or some kind of encoded text, decode it and it gave you something like ftp://[IP] and if you used filezilla or something to log into it (anonymously) and browse around, you'd find WAREZ.zip which had the entire album of like 40something tracks or whatever.
Pretty cool.
Wish I could fly down and see them live or something, one of my online buddies went to one of their shows and took a video, looked f*** sick with all the lights and electric guitars.