Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cheapest car you've ever owned?

Personally, it was a 1997 manual Honda Civic DX. Had no tape or CD player, no tachometer (I know, it's a manual with no tach Finna), no cruise control, or anything else. Had a blown head gasket or something of that sort, but I drove it for about 20K miles and it was great on gas and never really gave me too many problems besides burning a lot of oil. $800 dollars was all I paid, it was very much an impulse buy. Tongue

What is the cheapest car you've ever owned (or known someone to own)? What were your experiences? Tongue

My first car was an 81 Mustang. It cost about $100. It had body damage, was painted 6 different colors. No power steering, no A/C, Automatic but had to drive it like a stick because it wouldn't change gears on its own. Went from 0-60 in about 3 minutes, but once it got going it wasn't stopping for anything. Tongue

I wrecked it and continued to drive it before the engine finally gave way after about a year. Good times...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do you install your own car upgrades? SpookyZalost 1 3,823 July 4th, 2017 at 6:07 PM
Last Post: Guardian