Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Program for evidence of the Larger Consciousness System ( LCS)

I am currently Involved in some projects involving Remote viewing type exercises.
So with this , people write down a 3 digit number and put them inside a plain envelope. And than during meditation sessions you see if you can guess the number or how close you can come to accurately guessing the #'s..
That's interesting. Tongue

How is the guessing coming?
well, today it seemed like I did have a good meditations session..
I was going in and out of the Hynogogic stages. But than on the other hand i really didnt have any real clear specific numbers popping into mind. Which of course i tried to set my "intent" to do at the start of the med session..

Hynagogic stages- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogiatp://
(April 5th, 2017 at 11:08 PM)brian51 Wrote: Hynagogic stages- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

Oh that sounds like my normal state!  Tongue
Yes, but I need to stay a bit more dedicated to practicing some of this meditation and paranormal stuff
(June 23rd, 2013 at 1:23 AM)titanicbuff Wrote: ok
What an excellent high quality post [Image: monkey.png]

(April 5th, 2017 at 2:03 AM)brian51 Wrote: I am currently Involved in some projects involving Remote viewing type exercises.
So with this , people write down a 3 digit number and put them inside a plain envelope. And than during meditation sessions you see if you can guess the number or how close you can come to accurately guessing the #'s..

I remember trying this with you a few months ago and coming d*** near close to two of the three numbers, one of which iirc just had two digits reversed. While I've been an avid believer in the sixth sense it's entirely possible that this sense isn't always accurate. This experiment however was really interesting in that it shows that it's possible to invoke and utilize ESP at will, where usually it comes in forms of premonitions occurring seemingly at random without any invocation.
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
You actually had all 3 of the digits guessed correctly, they were just not in the correct order..
You did this on your final guess ( of 3 guesses)

Most impressive demo it was by you and the ability you have for this..