Poll: Google vs Bing
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Google is better
100.00%
1 100.00%
Bing is better
0%
0 0%
neutral
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Google vs Bing

We've all seen a fierce competition between Google and Bing. The question is, which one is better? Be sure to register your vote!

I'm getting so tired of all of MS's false attacks against Google. "People prefer Bing to Google." If that was true, then why is Google still alive and strong?
So yeah, Google Tongue
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
I use Google Chrome so Google
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
One thing I really love about Google chrome is that the search bar doubles as the URL bar. It's definitely very convenient in my mind.

Chrome also comes on iOS and me having an iPhone and an iPad for school it is really useful for syncing them together.
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Ah nice. I wasn't aware that it was also available for the iPhones and iPads. That's neat if you ask me.

It's so handy when u find something on ur phone and u don't have to email youself the URL to remember what it is at home.
I really hate trying to remember long URLs on the fly. I mean, http://thismywebsite12345.net/pages/?act...3399914135 isn't exactly easy to remember in your head. Unfortunately I don't have the money to get a really nice phone, so I don't even have copy/paste to help me there.

I have the default android browser on my S2.
Anyways, in Bing vs Google, Bing is starting to catch up. They now have their equivalent to street view slowly expanding. But I generally use google, most streamlined and generally better search results. Though not always.
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
At least Bing is far better than some of the "minor" search engines.

I think the biggest thing that annoys me about Bing is the overall interface. Google seems to feel a little bit more streamlined, which I really like.

Yahoo search is ...ehhh... and not to mention it isn't fast to update/crawl. Simopsis, for example, doesn't show up on Yahoo! Search, but comes to the top on Google.
I think yahoo charges a fee to even submit your site. That alone is enough to drive me away. Tongue

Oh, Yahoo. Though their redo of Flickr is cool. 1TB of space free for photo storage!
1TB? Woah... that reminds me of those webhosts that offer "unlimited space"... LOL Tongue

That's a lot, but I have no need for such large amounts. On dropbox I get 2gb, and I only use about 8% of that. And I have a lot of pictures too. Tongue
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
I may use it for my City Journals going forward... we'll see.
I can see a lot of flexibility out of 1TB being usable though. That's for sure.

BING is a very good search engine
its better than google i think for images and multi media
But overall, i suppose i would call them a Tie

thanks, Brian
Sports fanatic