Poll: Chrome or Firefox?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Chrome
71.43%
5 71.43%
Firefox
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chrome or Firefox?

Personally, I use firefox because it usually does a better job rendering web pages, although the interface and stability of Chrome is much better. What's your opinion? Be sure to vote in the poll!

Chrome over Firefox, FF just seems to always be slower than Chrome for me personally.
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
FF crashes quite a bit too. Mine crashes every time I download a file while it gets scanned for viruses. :|

Chrome. Whenever I open Firefox, Norton tells me .dll's that Firefox uses are safe. Every single .dll.

I personally prefer Opera and I use it for the built-in irc chat client but it's incompatibility with some websites means I use chrome now for my regular browsing needs. I still use Opera though for the websites I've bookmarked on it and am too lazy to move over to Chrome.  Tongue
I have opera installed as well, and there are a few things I don't care for, but for the most part it's a pretty nice web browser. It seems to be gaining some popularity these days.

Chrome. Fast, customizable and clean.
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
I use chrome myself, firefox has really jumped the shark since firefox 4
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
I kind of miss the older versions of firefox, to be honest. It's still a decent browser, but I think the older versions were better.

I voted for Firefox, since I am more used to with it.

Overall, I would say Chrome is slightly better and much faster.

If I have to recommend someone between these two, I would recommend Chrome. But for me, Firefox is good enough.
(July 20th, 2013 at 7:10 AM)wasi90lk link Wrote: I voted for Firefox, since I am more used to with it.

Overall, I would say Chrome is slightly better and much faster.

If I have to recommend someone between these two, I would recommend Chrome. But for me, Firefox is good enough.

Well said. I'm in the same boat personally.

Also one of the main reasons I stopped using Firefox is that I think it was the main cause for a BSOD loop that occured about a year ago. I think it was related to incompatibilities with Nvidia drivers, but I'm not certain on that.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
I prefer Chrome. But Firefox really isn't too bad, just a matter of preference.
Chrome all the way, though Firefox did get much better in their last major update.
I can't vote, I use both equally depending on the system and such, but both are a far better alternative to Microsoft IE/Edge
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
I do have chrome , But been staying with FF to date .
Sports fanatic
Microsoft has been going out of their way for years to get people to use Edge, which I think is ridiculous (constant notifications about Edge being better, forcing emails to open in Edge instead of the default browser, etc. ). The only thing that Edge has on IE is that the interface is a little more bearable. Tongue

Although i have really never used EDGE before..
I certainly respect your experience thru the years with many browsers as to which you would prefer Smile
Sports fanatic
EDGE is still a joke. I use it for my spam searching for the rewards. Tongue