Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Project] CoD Glitches - Call of Duty Glitches

Hello everyone! I am going to showcase my forum - CoD Glitches today.

Call of Duty Glitches is a forum for people to showcase Call of Duty glitches, tricks, tips, exploits, mods, and more. Though the main idea of this forum are glitches, I would welcome any Call of Duty fan interested in learning about the glitching scene. Smile

Here are the features of the forum:
  • Well Working Responsive Theme
  • Member of The Month
  • Clip of The Week
  • User Friendly Award System
  • Alerts
  • Custom Statuses
  • Country Flags
  • Interesting and Fun Profile Fields
  • "PRIME" user group that is exclusive to members who post at least 10 high quality glitches in any Call of Duty game
  • Tabbed profile system with comments and friends
  • No username styling - all users have the same username color and styling. Groups are identified by badges - Administrator, Staff, PRIME, MOTM, and COTW
I would very much appreciate and consider your honest feedback. Thank you.
Looks quite nice. I'm impressed it's MyBB, honestly. Your design and layout are pretty well done, and it seems it's nicely organized as well. It seems you've also got some content on there, which is a good start for a forum. I'd join if I knew anything about COD. Tongue

Good luck with the community! I went ahead and moved this to the Other Communities section. Smile

(March 22nd, 2015 at 4:08 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: Looks quite nice. I'm impressed it's MyBB, honestly. Your design and layout are pretty well done, and it seems it's nicely organized as well. It seems you've also got some content on there, which is a good start for a forum. I'd join if I knew anything about COD. Tongue

Good luck with the community! I went ahead and moved this to the Other Communities section. Smile

Thank you for your feedback. Smile
I see it looks a little different. I like it. The twitter feed at the bottom is also a nice addition.

Feel free to add a signature link here on the forums. Signature links are a great way to help gain a little exposure. Believe it or not, signature links are the only method of advertising that I use at all nowadays for Makestation, though, as you can probably tell, it hasn't served us particularly well recently. Tongue

I'll be looking forward to seeing it.

The shade seems to fit nicely to me. When it comes to brighter colors such as orange and blue, I'm always very particular about the shades. For that matter, finding the correct shades to use in this theme took me days. Tongue

The padding used in the forumbits and the background colors feel "right" as well. How long have you spent tweaking it so far?

[edit]
[Image: favicon.ico]CoD Glitches - Call of Duty Glitching Community
[Image: favicon.ico]CoD4 Zone - Call of Duty 4 Fan Discussion Forum
Oh! LOL I thought you were designing it. I don't know how iAndrew doesn't get tired after all the themes he has designed. I wear myself out designing just one. Tongue

Looks pretty good. Big Grin

[edit]
New theme, and lots of new things. http://codglitches.com

Please check it out and give your feedback. Smile It's very valuable.
d***, very nice! It looks very good, down to the details. The icons and the text hover colors, as well as the orange borders and the color shades look and feel pretty good. I like the modernized look of it all.

Wouldn't guess it was a MyBB forum on first impression. (Gotta love MyBB. As painful as it can be, you can make it anything you want it to be. Big Grin)

(June 28th, 2015 at 5:52 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: d***, very nice! It looks very good, down to the details. The icons and the text hover colors, as well as the orange borders and the color shades look and feel pretty good. I like the modernized look of it all.

Wouldn't guess it was a MyBB forum on first impression. (Gotta love MyBB. As painful as it can be, you can make it anything you want it to be. Big Grin)

Thank you. Smile

This version of the theme is my favorite. People kept complaining that the earlier themes were styled for "support forums," and not gaming. I decided to finally ask Johnny S for a new version. Smile

(June 28th, 2015 at 5:52 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: The icons

The icons are actually arranged in the event of an armed invasion. The blip on the radar to mark the location for a bomb, the bomb drops, bomb is about to hit the ground, mushroom clouds, then small arms. Big Grin

(June 28th, 2015 at 5:52 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: Wouldn't guess it was a MyBB forum on first impression. (Gotta love MyBB. As painful as it can be, you can make it anything you want it to be. Big Grin)

Yep, I love MyBB. With the right designers and developers, MyBB forums can look astounding.

Thank you for your feedback... but when are you signing up? Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CoD4 Zone - Call of Duty 4 Fan Forum Urban 1 4,897 June 26th, 2015 at 1:51 AM
Last Post: Urban