Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Can Poland into space?

I grab the keiper belt and slingshot you far, far away. To tatoine or somewhere. Poland sinks back down to earth. Big Grin

I proceed to tow the twin Suns and use them to consume everything in the solar system except the sun, and earth, then fragment the earth and launch the chunk of Poland on an escape trajectory into galactic space leaving the sun alone.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Well shucks, you destroyed earth in the process... Huh

I proceed to realize the extreme importance of putting earth back together. I grab another Sun from the Andromeda Galaxy and utilize its gravitational pull to reform the earth into one flat disc (JK). Poland is in space and is now destroyed, and won't be coming back. But I create a new poland and it is safely planted on the earth.

I proceed to grab a borg cube and command it to scoop up new Poland and tractor it away into deep space.
Your tractor breaks down on the way to space. I summon a tornado and proceed to begin pulling Poland to space.

I summon Superman to disrupt the tornado and then hurdle Poland into space.
I summon Steve Jobs to devise a device that is capable of outpowering superman. My tornado returns, and alas, Poland is on its way to space.

I summon lex Luther to deal with Steve jobs, nobody deals with Superman but him.
The tornado dissipates and poland is launched into space.
I make a new poland. The new poland attempts to pull the old poland back down to earth with a giant magnetic string. A tornado re-summons itself and attempts to break the magnetic string, but fails.

A generator powered by coffee appears and begins pulling upon the string. At the rate of 10 meters per second, the new Poland begins to enter space.

I summon the ministry of magic, the coffee powered generator is actually a magical creature and they arrest whomever is operating it. New Poland collapses back down and the sudden change in mass launches old new Poland into space even faster.
A decrease in gravity does not cause an already accelerating object to accelerate faster.

I summon a white hold, which causes the poland you caused to collapse, to reappear and to begin traveling towards the white hole. Big Grin

I summon a black hole and move the white hole, Poland is pulled through the black hole and the resulting spaghettified matter is spat out the white hole.
Poland is destroyed again. Therefore I make a new one. I begin building the new space station. Big Grin

I throw the new Poland space station into the sun
I build a new space station that is anchored 100 miles into earth's mantal and lava. The lava is a propulsion agent that propels the entire country to space.

I proceed to activate the station's self destruct.
The station does not have a self destruct button, therefore it remains intact. It shall indeed be sent to space.

Redirects an asteroid to destroy the station saving Poland.