Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suzaku's Photos (of random stuff)

Here I am going to post photos of random things I take along with someting behind it.

[Image: rainpic1.jpg]

This picture was taken outside of Cincinnati, Ohio. Sure is rainy on the interstate!
That looks like a pretty heavy rain. At least the yellow line on the left is still visible, but the visibility doesn't look great.

(June 8th, 2013 at 2:54 PM)Darth-Apple link Wrote: That looks like a pretty heavy rain. At least the yellow line on the left is still visible, but the visibility doesn't look great.

It cleared up once I reached Cincinnati. We're in Lexington, KY now, but there was a huge accident on I-75 so we're taking the long way around:

[Image: 1157_164050067108113_1292721394_n.jpg]
That looks pretty jammed up. I remember going through Atlanta with a pretty good 3 hours of jammed traffic, and Hartford wasn't really any better when I lived up there.

Often the accident doesn't even need to be closing any lanes to jam traffic. If people are slowing down to see what happened, it can back traffic up for hours, which is frustrating.

It was a horse carriage that got rear-ended and slammed into the median, the horses are fine though:
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Accid...92621.html
Awww, my dog thinks he's a fast food cup! Big Grin

[Image: cutedogcup.jpg]
that's a cute one Smile
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Nice Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Photography] My photos are a disaster tc4me 5 3,298 April 27th, 2020 at 7:24 PM
Last Post: tc4me
  Some random photos by Martin Martin 7 9,301 June 6th, 2018 at 6:31 PM
Last Post: Martin
  I need photos! Burned Designs 4 9,476 November 12th, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Last Post: Burned Designs