Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Official] Personal Milestone Thread

Dream on guys! Tongue

Dream I shall. I need to get to spamming. Tongue
Guardian,

you have really been on a major roll posting lately .. and you seem to be already approaching 250 posts, faster than I have been able to get to 150 postings,, !
I give you another REP point # 1 just to thank you for your efforts to revive this site my friend,,
(May 15th, 2017 at 9:55 AM)brian51 Wrote: Guardian,

you have really been on a major roll posting lately .. and you seem to be already approaching 250 posts, faster than I have been able to get to 150 postings,, !
I give you another REP point # 1 just to thank you for your efforts to revive this site my friend,,

Why thank you kind Sir. We've both been tearing it up. Hans jokes, but if we keep it up, it'll be a breeze. 
Men can dream my good sirs...

If anyone can actually make it I'm draining half my station cash on one of y'all. Big Grin

(May 16th, 2017 at 2:12 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: Men can dream my good sirs...

If anyone can actually make it I'm draining half my station cash on one of y'all. Big Grin

Challenge: ACCEPTED!
Sounds good to me!

I'm gonna be a little more active and catch up on the forums a bit later this week. I'm getting prepared for a move and have been out of town a bit as of late, so I've been a bit more distant over the past week.

I made it to 50 posts 3 posts ago... so there's that lol
ah congrats spooky !

you are also 1 post away from tying 21 st place Smile
(May 17th, 2017 at 3:26 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: Sounds good to me!

I'm gonna be a little more active and catch up on the forums a bit later this week. I'm getting prepared for a move and have been out of town a bit as of late, so I've been a bit more distant over the past week.

Real life happens. We'll be here posting away. Cool

(May 17th, 2017 at 3:13 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: I made it to 50 posts 3 posts ago... so there's that lol

Congrats man! Keep it up!
Only 2 days later and spook is just one post away from tying 15 th place now on # of postings..
this guy is on a real "posting tear" now man !
too many neural stims lol, I think I've just got too much time on my hands at work, also... wait till I reach 100 posts... Dodgy soon so soon... Muahahahaha! Tongue
Wow, gone for a day and BAM! What a rampage, I like it!
Congrats guys! Haha this place is actually starting to feel a little active!

I'm back for a couple days. Got the evening off tonight and tomorrow off work, finally can catch my breath just a tad. Tongue

(May 20th, 2017 at 12:44 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: Congrats guys! Haha this place is actually starting to feel a little active!

I'm back for a couple days. Got the evening off tonight and tomorrow off work, finally can catch my breath just a tad. Tongue

Yep, I'm loving it!  Cool

I'll be out of town tomorrow, but should be able to check back in before the weekend is over. 
(May 20th, 2017 at 2:29 AM)Guardian Wrote:
(May 20th, 2017 at 12:44 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: Congrats guys! Haha this place is actually starting to feel a little active!

Yep, I'm loving it!  Cool

I'll be out of town tomorrow, but should be able to check back in before the weekend is over. 

Haha take your time, real life comes first! 

Have safe travels. 

Spooky has continued on his posting tear..
he has now reached 100 postings !
as well as moved into 13 th place all time..
Congrats to spooky Y
(May 20th, 2017 at 6:39 PM)brian51 Wrote: Spooky has continued on his posting tear..
he has now reached 100 postings !
as well as moved into 13 th place all time..
Congrats to spooky Y

wow yikes! lol, too much?  Big Grin

expect more, I've got the next 3 days off to relax!  Cool

I really should be careful though, don't want to seem addicted...

bah whatever, I am Zalost of borg, I will disseminate, resistance is futile [Image: 9RrhaSx.gif]