Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Official] Personal Milestone Thread

(February 12th, 2020 at 12:32 AM)Juneberry Wrote: I know it's not much, but I reached 50 posts! I'm pretty proud of myself for that!

Congratulations! It's been great having you guys around the forums!

(February 12th, 2020 at 12:32 AM)Juneberry Wrote: I know it's not much, but I reached 50 posts! I'm pretty proud of myself for that!

Definitely worth sharing! Congratulations You've also made it onto the 1st page of the Memberlist. Cool
Yes, that first 50 posts is a great accomplishment i feel and should never be over looked !
Sports fanatic
I have made my 2000th post on Makestation.

Thanks brian for pointing it out! Now hurry up and hit that 1000 mark.
Congratulations @guardian! Huge milestone!

As of today I've been on this planet 27 cycles, seen insane amounts of change, and become both an amateur engineer/ hacker and a technomancer... No idea where to go from here but I'd say thats one hell of a personal milestone.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Guardian, this is quite a remarkable achievement making 2000 postings !
Sports fanatic
Thanks guys!

(February 14th, 2020 at 4:03 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: As of today I've been on this planet 27 cycles, seen insane amounts of change, and become both an amateur engineer/ hacker and a technomancer... No idea where to go from here but I'd say thats one hell of a personal milestone.

Happy Birthday man!
Thanks Guardian!
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
I did it? 666 threads? Tongue

[Image: tTz4R.png]

Lol. Congratulations!
Hellacious achievement you got there Darth!
@Darth-Apple Congrats on 4,000 posts!
Thank you! Congrats on reaching 2,000 recently, and @SpookyZalost, you're getting near! @brian51 is nearing 1K. Smile

(March 30th, 2020 at 11:16 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Thank you! Congrats on reaching 2,000 recently, and @SpookyZalost, you're getting near! @brian51 is nearing 1K. Smile

Bunch of spammers. The whole lot of you!

Tongue Tis great.
I would also like to congrat darth on his new mile stone of 4,000 postings Smile
Sports fanatic
Congratulations to @tc4me for 200 posts! Smile

@Darth-Apple Congrats on 4,000 posts! WOW , Thanks for congratulating my 200

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!