Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Official] Personal Milestone Thread

right, css and basic html or something.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
This is what our in-house status updates plugin looks like as it stands now. We'd do quite a bit of retemplating and restyling it to make it look way better taking up the majority of the profile. But it's fully functional. Has a few bugs still but I might enable it here later this week.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ynty1c0th02kwd...2.png?dl=0

(June 12th, 2017 at 6:26 PM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: This is what our in-house status updates plugin looks like as it stands now. We'd do quite a bit of retemplating and restyling it to make it look way better taking up the majority of the profile. But it's fully functional. Has a few bugs still but I might enable it here later this week.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ynty1c0th02kwd...2.png?dl=0

I could see that.
well... here's a personal milestone, I think I'm ready for the compTIA A+ certification test... I got 90% of the practice test and the questions I missed were due to my normal use of older systems.
(June 15th, 2017 at 8:20 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: well... here's a personal milestone, I think I'm ready for the compTIA A+ certification test... I got 90% of the practice test and the questions I missed were due to my normal use of older systems.

Hey good stuff! Good luck on it!
Let us know how it goes! Good luck to you!

I ended up signing up for and have started taking a course,that way I can guarantee I will pass it Big Grin
Ah nice! Through like a community college setup or through a specialized school?

Spook,

thats a really nice Blog you have there. I encourage others to also have a look at it..
(June 19th, 2017 at 9:31 PM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: Ah nice! Through like a community college setup or through a specialized school?

technical college, the courses are online.
I would like to congratulate Guardian = 350 postings
and also myself on my 200 th posting..
(June 21st, 2017 at 5:06 AM)brian51 Wrote: I would like to congratulate Guardian = 350 postings
and also myself on my 200 th posting..

Why thank you Sir! 

Congratulations to you too!  Cool

Now just to catch that number 4 spot... Glad someone is back there now to not make it so easy. 
And this certain someone is a mod Big Grin

I sent warwick a message on youtube to say hi. Not sure if he's read it or not. He seems pretty busy I believe.

(June 21st, 2017 at 9:54 PM)Hans Squeaky Wrote: And this certain someone is a mod Big Grin

I sent warwick a message on youtube to say hi. Not sure if he's read it or not. He seems pretty busy I believe.

was worth a shot Wink
This is my 206 th posting which moves me past Capton,
and into 7th place now on the all time postings listing.   Cool
sadly I feel that most of the people on the list will be surpassed by us core remaining few.
Haha that is truth my good sir. Sadly it is... Sad

someday, somewhere over the cyber-rainbow, The Makestation will rise again!