Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What games are you currently playing?

YEEES its here 

Big Grin

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Which games you playing wiht it @tc4me ?
Formel 1 2019, and Sebastian Loeb Rally :-)

Looks great @tc4me !

I had one as a kid growing up. Always loved it. I think it might have even helped me feel more comfortable behind the wheel of a real car, but hey, there's a big difference between a PS4 game and a real 3,000 pound metal machine. Finna

(May 12th, 2020 at 10:55 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Looks great @tc4me !

I had one as a kid growing up. Always loved it. I think it might have even helped me feel more comfortable behind the wheel of a real car, but hey, there's a big difference between a PS4 game and a real 3,000 pound metal machine. Finna

Thank You, I'm still testing which setting on the steering wheel works best for playing

(May 12th, 2020 at 7:01 PM)tc4me Wrote: Formel 1 2019, and Sebastian Loeb Rally :-)

How are the Formula 1 games?

I was enjoying a NASCAR one recently and was thinking about getting the Formula 1 game when it comes out this year. Though, I favor career modes.

How's the career mode?
Big Grin F1 I like career mode with a real story, really awesome

the steering wheel is not as great as announced, I send it back and take the more expensive T300 RS

(May 13th, 2020 at 6:07 PM)tc4me Wrote: Big Grin F1 I like career mode with a real story, really awesome

I looked up some stuff about it, and the 2020 My Team looks awesome!

https://realsport101.com/racing/f1/f1-20...rd-setups/

Great feature is actually having drivers retire. I've always hated that in racing games, career modes are stale. This looks interesting.
It's really the best racing game I've ever played

Y'all gotta try Project: CARS if you haven't. It's the only racing game I've ever had fun with beside trackmania, but that's because trackmania is more sandboxy and you can do all sorts of crazy shit in their level editor.

But ye Project: CARS is f*** great if you haven't played it. It's like 20$ on PSN but it'll keep you busy forever, just because of all the tuning you can do for your car, like customizing any aspect of the wheels/tires, axels/alignment, engine, chassis/aerodynamics, brakes, suspension, etc. not to mention all the stadiums/locations and cars you can actually use.
Uhhh that looks great too, let's see if I can get a demo version to try

The career mode on that one looks unique, at least from the normal sanctioned circuit series.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How much time do you spend playing games daily? Darth-Apple 22 26,122 July 20th, 2020 at 5:51 PM
Last Post: Kyng