Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What games are you currently playing?

(April 5th, 2018 at 1:55 AM)brian51 Wrote: Ya i still have a go at
sc4 here and there.. But my pc game playing continues to slowly drop off Smile

Have you tried Cities: Skylines yet? Much better than SC4 IMO.
Quote:Have you tried Cities: Skylines yet? Much better than SC4 IMO

yes, thats what i have heard.. but no i have never tried the game as yet..
Sports fanatic
(April 6th, 2018 at 12:15 AM)brian51 Wrote:
Quote:Have you tried Cities: Skylines yet? Much better than SC4 IMO

yes, thats what i have heard.. but no i have never tried the game as yet..

Definitely worth a shot IMO. It goes on sale most holidays. I would recommend following it and grab it when it drops. I paid full price for it and regret nothing.
been playing paradox's new Mars colony game, tons of fun Big Grin
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Quote:Definitely worth a shot IMO. It goes on sale most holidays. I would recommend following it and grab it when it drops. I paid full price for it and regret nothing.
 yes thanks for your advice here..Guardian Smile

i just asked the guys that had the game some questions about it.. And the reason I havent bought it yet, is it just sounds like the things I like better about playing sc4 are the same few things that sc4 is better than CS: are with , I suppose just by coincidence.. But of course you can never really be sure about these things until you actually play a game yourself..
Sports fanatic
We have threads for music and TV, so it's only fair to add one for gaming.

What are we all playing folks? 

Currently playing Company of Heroes.
GTA V while listening to a midi enhanced version of the sonic 2 final boss... just because who doesn't want epic music while in a fast paced race against other players.
(May 20th, 2018 at 7:59 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: GTA V while listening to a midi enhanced version of the sonic 2 final boss... just because who doesn't want epic music while in a fast paced race against other players.

Freakin love GTA 5. We've completed the game at our place and it's a lot of fun having 40 million dollars at your disposal. 

Last I played I managed to escape five stars through the underground tunnels in the city. Never really did understand their purpose besides that one mission.

@ Darth those underground tunnels are fun... honestly I'm more curious why rockstar hasn't made a bunker/clubhouse who's entrance is down there available yet... it's the perfect place for the up and coming super villain.
Haven't played it in forever. Was splitting time with my wife and we both fell away from it.

I should play it again.
if anyone's playing it on PS4 I'd gladly hop in and join you guys lol.
Don't play games much. I have an Xbox one that got plugged in like twice. /:

Only game I play is PUBG on mobile Rolleyes does that count? Big Grin
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
(May 27th, 2018 at 4:39 AM)Harry K. Wrote: Don't play games much. I have an Xbox one that got plugged in like twice. /:

Only game I play is PUBG on mobile  Rolleyes does that count?  Big Grin

Isn't that an FPS? How does that even work? I imagine... annoying is what I would image that to be.

Merged with the original thread, couldn't find it so I thought I was crazy and made another.
It's third person. It's actually pretty simple to play. Here's a screenshot of mobile display:
[Image: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9B...xlMS5qcGc=]

It's a game designed for PC, then came to XboxOne, PS4 and Mobiles, a lot like battlefield.
(May 27th, 2018 at 4:57 PM)Harry K. Wrote: It's third person. It's actually pretty simple to play. Here's a screenshot of mobile display:

It's a game designed for PC, then came to XboxOne, PS4 and Mobiles, a lot like battlefield.

Is it cross-platform, or you only play against other mobile players? Cause that would suck to get wrecked by someone on a console.
(May 27th, 2018 at 8:01 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(May 27th, 2018 at 4:57 PM)Harry K. Wrote: It's third person. It's actually pretty simple to play. Here's a screenshot of mobile display:

Is it cross-platform, or you only play against other mobile players? Cause that would suck to get wrecked by someone on a console.

I'm not 100% sure? I know Fortnite(PUBG rip/clone?) is cross-platform. I was playing on PC, my friend on Xbox ONE and another friend on mobile. Safe to say me(Can't play pc shooter games) and mobile guy got our asses kicked. Rolleyes
That wouldn't be too much fun for me. Unfair advantages and all. Then again, I usually need all the help I can get.
I'm playing The Hunter: Call of the Wild now. Been on the lookout for a game where I don't to work too much and this one just fits the envelope. I can catch up with my podcasts or speak to my girlfriend while I stalk prey. Good game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How much time do you spend playing games daily? Darth-Apple 22 26,671 July 20th, 2020 at 5:51 PM
Last Post: Kyng