Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Designing a custom theme

I'm designing a custom theme for PromotionBoss. I am not taking payment for this one, I just wanted to shake off my rust. I think I have to be proud of myself, though.

[Image: MV3VJQ1.jpg]

Very nice! The header area, forumbit design, and sidebar areas integrate nicely. I also like the colors you used. They look quite a bit easier on the eyes than their current design does.

I like what you did with PM notifications as well.

(August 10th, 2014 at 6:37 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Very nice! The header area, forumbit design, and sidebar areas integrate nicely. I also like the colors you used. They look quite a bit easier on the eyes than their current design does.

I like what you did with PM notifications as well.

Thanks. That means a lot to me. I really had to will myself to do it at the beginning, like tell laziness to f*** off bother someone else.

E: What do you think of the footer?

I think it would look nice with a little margin below the footer, but that's just me. I love the three column layout that you've used.

(August 11th, 2014 at 4:56 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I think it would look nice with a little margin below the footer, but that's just me. I love the three column layout that you've used.

Well I try to cater to everyone. milksheikh had me running like a horse on those theads and navbars.

This how it looks like:
[Image: 7dBM04t.jpg]

Ah nice, I see. Looks great! Contrasts well with the background, fits well with the theme, and looks pretty nicely organized.

Should I keep the space, or take it off?

If you're referring to the margin below the bottom of the footer, I think it looks better with it, personally. Without it, it feels like there is more to scroll down to.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Custom phpBB Theme MofaMF 10 5,954 March 28th, 2020 at 12:24 AM
Last Post: MofaMF