Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Overlord of the Enterprise

This is a simple forum game. Simply claim control of the Enterprise from the last person who posted. I'll get use started:

I will the lottery and buy a bulldozer, then destroy the enterprise and build a new one. My enterprise!

I own a larger website, hostile takeover! I also takeover this enterprise at the same time. Tongue
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
Well since you took over something that wasn't yours, law enforcement ends up at your door. My enterprise! Tongue

I tell them I was doing it for the good of the internets machine! They think that`s a valid reason and award me back the enterprise. My enterprise!
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]
I am the whole FBI, CIA, and all the intelligence bureau's in one person. I am so awesome that you welcome me and I brainwash you and you make me your immortal leader! My enterprise!
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Well that person does not exist. I am the admin, and that is better than a non-existent ultimate intelligence FBI agent. Therefore, it is my enterprise! Big Grin

But that person does exist-it's me! Therefore your previous comment is rendered useless reverting the enterprise to its previous and rightful owner. My enterprise!
Err what do I put here?<br /><br />I like Minecraft? I play Minecraft? <br />I play Sim City 4? I play Sim City 4?<br />I also don't like democracy! Wink
Well it's still unfair to be the all-in one guy that does everything. The forces of nature agree, therefore a hurricane destroys the office.

My enterprise! Big Grin

But I am one man therefore I do not need a whole office and I now work from home. I make a deal with nature to destroy anyone who disagrees with me. With nature and me as a superhuman FBI agent equipped with miniguns attached to my arms I takeover your enterprise with hostility.

My enterprise!
Well the feds don't like you for it. Therefore it is my enterprise.

I am the Feds. So I like me and your comment is still invalid.

My enterprise
Well I am a part of the united nations, which is better than the feds. My enterprise! Big Grin

I eat the UN for breakfast Tongue
My enterprise!
Well I just spent the day driving on the interstate, therefore I deserve the enterprise. My enterprise! Big Grin

I eat the interstate system for lunch. I deserve the enterprise more.

My enterprise!
Well since you ate the interstate system, it no longer exists. You can't find the route to work, therefore it is my enterprise! Big Grin

I use the state highway system! I therefore retake over the enterprise when I get there. I also purchase a helicopter and make a helipad at the enterprise.

My enterprise!
Well my helicopter is better than yours, so therefore it's my enterprise Big Grin