Makestation
Joe Biden tuch wives? - Printable Version

+- Makestation (https://makestation.net)
+-- Forum: Area 52 (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Current Events (https://makestation.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Joe Biden tuch wives? (/showthread.php?tid=3363)

Joe Biden tuch wives? - tc4me - February 1st, 2021

Joe Biden tuch wives?

He's constantly grabbing girls and women, kissing them, fumbling around, very, very strange, isn't it? and that has been noticed for a long time, not just now when Präsidentvoting, but in 2015 and earlier !!

RE: Joe Biden tuch wives? - Guardian - February 1st, 2021

Yep. Super creepy.

Knew a guy that worked for the Secret Service. He said it caught on pretty quick that no one took their wives anywhere near him. He was super handsy. When cameras were off it was even worse, making lewd comments and such.

Guy is a creep.

RE: Joe Biden tuch wives? - tc4me - February 1st, 2021

(February 1st, 2021 at 1:31 PM)Guardian Wrote: Yep. Super creepy.

Knew a guy that worked for the Secret Service. He said it caught on pretty quick that no one took their wives anywhere near him. He was super handsy. When cameras were off it was even worse, making lewd comments and such.

Guy is a creep.

Yes, everyone here in Europe notices, he always grabs women, strokes their hair, kisses .... disgusting guy

RE: Joe Biden tuch wives? - s3_gunzel - February 2nd, 2021

(February 1st, 2021 at 1:31 PM)Guardian Wrote: Guy is a creep.

Being a creep, and a competent president, is much better than being a petulant child who doesn't accept the result of an election, starts a bunch of lawsuits, and they all get dismissed.

RE: Joe Biden tuch wives? - tc4me - February 2nd, 2021

One an idiot, the other one groped women and children ...pedophilia

and the third? would be the better? are new elections coming?

RE: Joe Biden tuch wives? - Guardian - February 2nd, 2021

(February 2nd, 2021 at 5:00 AM)tc4me Wrote: and the third? would be the better? are new elections coming?

We had another option on the ballot (that I voted for). But people didn't consider her a serious challenger so disregarded her.

Now we have to wait 4 years... to probably end up with the same terrible people.

RE: Joe Biden tuch wives? - Thomas - February 3rd, 2021

I like him. Old guys are always handsy. That's how things were when they were growing up. Cut him some slack.

RE: Joe Biden tuch wives? - Darth-Apple - February 3rd, 2021

As a reminder, please keep all political discussions civil. Political discussions can and do get heated. Political discussions are allowed (and welcomed), but we must remember that Makestation is an international forum with members from all over the world. We must be accomodating and keep all discussions strictly civil. Heated discussions will be locked. 

Just a reminder. Thank you.

RE: Joe Biden tuch wives? - tc4me - February 3rd, 2021

Good morning, before there is any tension, weaken it. Politicians are all the same in their basic structure! Talk a lot but say nothing ... No matter from which corner or hole you crawl out!
Whether left or right or middle, .. Above Below ..., Anyone who thinks that they are concerned about your or our well-being should read the history of the people and will notice that we the people have always been crappy!
I've read a lot, my favorite book: The corrupt man, self-determined business, politics and economics!
  And that with Biden ... well, something comes across in Europe very strange, the eternal grabbing, politically I can only say that what is being talked here in the EU. He looks weak, too little tough to take action .. but let's wait and see.

Confused

RE: Joe Biden tuch wives? - s3_gunzel - February 3rd, 2021

(February 3rd, 2021 at 6:32 AM)tc4me Wrote: Whether left or right or middle,

The political term you're searching for is Centre. Smile

(February 3rd, 2021 at 10:05 AM)s3_gunzel Wrote:
(February 3rd, 2021 at 6:32 AM)tc4me Wrote: Whether left or right or middle,

The political term you're searching for is Centre. Smile
yes yes yes  Smile

Yep, find it odd that we are on a political spectrum that is only one-dimensional, where everything is labeled as either drifting to the left or to the right exclusively. There is a lot of variation across any band of that spectrum. I'm very much a centrist myself.

(February 3rd, 2021 at 2:08 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Yep, find it odd that we are on a political spectrum that is only one-dimensional, where everything is labeled as either drifting to the left or to the right exclusively. There is a lot of variation across any band of that spectrum. I'm very much a centrist myself.

I think if someone is Central Political like many here, then ´you don’t go into politics because you’re not corrupt enough to carry out a political office

(February 3rd, 2021 at 2:16 PM)tc4me Wrote:
(February 3rd, 2021 at 2:08 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Yep, find it odd that we are on a political spectrum that is only one-dimensional, where everything is labeled as either drifting to the left or to the right exclusively. There is a lot of variation across any band of that spectrum. I'm very much a centrist myself.

I think if someone is Central Political like many here, then ´you don’t go into politics because you’re not corrupt enough to carry out a political office

Well said. It's almost impossible to rise to the top without being corrupt in today's day and age. The power of their lies is simply too pervasive.